05-31-2011 07:52 PM
182 ... 45678
tools
    and the usb connector and microphone and 3.5mm headphone jack.
    05-15-2011 12:05 PM
    Just got my Incipio Feather case today, fits great! No issues with the power button or the volume buttons. Feels a little more solid in hand with the added weight, which is still minimal. I also received a $1.57 case today from Hong Kong, which I got on eBay. The most noticeable difference is that the cheap case has the LED cut out on the back BELOW the camera cut out, so, FAIL on that one So, for anyone out there looking at the cheap cases, take note on the cutouts. That is all.
    05-16-2011 11:58 AM
    Just got my Incipio Feather case today, fits great! No issues with the power button or the volume buttons. Feels a little more solid in hand with the added weight, which is still minimal. I also received a $1.57 case today from Hong Kong, which I got on eBay. The most noticeable difference is that the cheap case has the LED cut out on the back BELOW the camera cut out, so, FAIL on that one So, for anyone out there looking at the cheap cases, take note on the cutouts. That is all.
    Yea, the China cheapies are hit and miss between eBay sellers, took me a while to find a good seller/product and the seller I linked in my previous post, his cases are spot on 99% of the time. I've bought at least 10+ of them for various phones(Incredible, Shift, Optimus, Nexus, etc).

With your feather case, the power button is not off center, strange. Mine is to the top of the cutout hole in the case, if it was a hair up more, the case would be on the button, luckily its not.
    05-16-2011 12:34 PM
    Yea, the China cheapies are hit and miss between eBay sellers, took me a while to find a good seller/product and the seller I linked in my previous post, his cases are spot on 99% of the time. I've bought at least 10+ of them for various phones(Incredible, Shift, Optimus, Nexus, etc).

With your feather case, the power button is not off center, strange. Mine is to the top of the cutout hole in the case, if it was a hair up more, the case would be on the button, luckily its not.
    Oh, it's definitely off center, no doubt on that. Functionality wise, works fine. I got the black one, so no biggie. The Lime Green one, might look a little off, but, either way, the case looks good on here without adding the bulk and it keeps the curve on the back. I emailed Incipio a little earlier to see if they had plans on putting out a white one, no dice on that right now, but they were passing my inquiry on to the product development area, so, who knows...
    05-16-2011 03:27 PM
    Picked up the Sprint Gel case today. Fits the phone good and doesn't add much if any bulk. I like it so far, the power button is a little harder to press but they may be just cause I'm used to it being on the top of the EVO instead of the side.
    05-16-2011 03:52 PM
    I got the Amazon one for 6.95 with 6 screen protectors and stylus. I am pretty impressed with it. Very slim and a good grip. The power and volume buttons are a bit harder to push, but for 6.95 it will work for me!
    Did you try the screen protectors or just chuck them out? I'm wondering if I can get away with using them
    05-16-2011 05:28 PM
    For those of you that received the Sprint case with a clip can you post a pic or give more description?
    05-16-2011 06:08 PM
    Samsung Nexus S 4G Case Smoke Argyle TPU Cover Gel Skin | eBay

I bought this case and i tell ya what. This is the way to go for the nexus.I LOVE IT
    05-16-2011 08:15 PM
    Are there any stores that carry the Incipio Feather case? I'd like to not have to wait a few days for it.
    05-17-2011 09:11 AM
    I ordered online and got it in 3 days. I couldn't find it locally. Case is awesome. Fits well. Power button is a bit off but has no effect on usage. Very thin, light and not bulky
    05-17-2011 09:57 AM
    Does anybody have a coupon code for the seidio website? I finally decided to go with this case, and now they're back ordered on here and Amazon.

TIA
    05-17-2011 11:00 AM
    I just ended up getting a platinum hardcase with beltclip and zagg screen protector from best buy when I got my phone. They had them in a bundle package. Surprising, they've worked out well so far.
    05-17-2011 03:28 PM
    Does anybody have a coupon code for the seidio website? I finally decided to go with this case, and now they're back ordered on here and Amazon.

TIA
    I believe it was mom2011 for 10% off. Google it.
    05-17-2011 05:01 PM
    ehhh .... i just ordered this little guy until i can figure out what case i really want. There are some nice cases available and some nice cases coming down the pipeline and it's easy to drop $50 on one. I just wanted something to cover it now while i continue mulling over my options.

P.S. You might notice the case i bought comes with a stylus <--- my face when i saw that. When will companies learn?

EDIT - Also picked up the seidio 1750 battery. That will give me an extra 17% battery life so thats a nice little boost but it costs $50 for that battery.
    05-17-2011 07:57 PM
    ehhh .... i just ordered this little guy until i can figure out what case i really want. There are some nice cases available and some nice cases coming down the pipeline and it's easy to drop $50 on one. I just wanted something to cover it now while i continue mulling over my options.

P.S. You might notice the case i bought comes with a stylus <--- my face when i saw that. When will companies learn?

EDIT - Also picked up the seidio 1750 battery. That will give me an extra 17% battery life so thats a nice little boost but it costs $50 for that battery.
    I took that case off after about a day. Power button was too much of a pia press.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    05-17-2011 08:48 PM
    I got this bundle, which seems like a good deal. I also will get a Phantom Skinz skin (used it well for my Palm Pre, very little orange peeling)

Amazon.com: Gizmo Dorks Silicone Case Cover (Black) and Charging Bundle with Carabiner Key Chain for the Samsung Nexus S 4G from Sprint: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-17-2011 08:59 PM
    I took that case off after about a day. Power button was too much of a pia press.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm already counting on it being junky but i figure once i decide what case i want, i can give this to a friend who may not already have a case plus it comes with 6 screen protectors so thats 1 for me and 5 for friends.

I'm picky with my cases so im holding off on my major purchase. I know otterbox is making a case for the NS which will be released soon which is probably what I'll end up with.

Thanks for the heads up though cause Im gonna be fighting with the power button soon it sounds like
    05-17-2011 09:03 PM
    I got this bundle, which seems like a good deal. I also will get a Phantom Skinz skin (used it well for my Palm Pre, very little orange peeling)

Amazon.com: Gizmo Dorks Silicone Case Cover (Black) and Charging Bundle with Carabiner Key Chain for the Samsung Nexus S 4G from Sprint: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I put a Phantom Skinz on my NS4G a few days ago and it's awesome. One of the best skin brands out there. Very happy with the purchase.

I had phantom skinz no my pre as well.
    05-17-2011 09:30 PM
    Don't put too much trust into seidio batteries. Back when I had my palm pre there was batterygate on precentral forums. Basically they were selling batteries where were a lot lower in mah rating then what they were suppose to be. 1400mah battery was actually measured to have 1150 rating
    05-17-2011 10:21 PM
    Received the incipio feather case and the phantom skinz screen protector and put them both on.
    Had a phantom skinz cover on my older palm pre and loved it so I knew I had to get the same for my Nexus S 4g. Wanted to protect my new phone but still keep the sleek look without adding a lot of bulk.

Incipio feather case plus phantom skinz protector is a great combination to achieve that.
    05-18-2011 12:40 AM
    i bought the Google Nexus S Pop! Case it came with screen protector. The case has a nice tight fit.

Google Nexus S Pop! case by Case-Mate
    05-18-2011 12:49 AM
    Got a platinum also. I am not the type of guy that uses a holster so I clipped that to the pocket of my car door to hang my phone while I drive. The case itself is nice and tight with a nice feel.

It's a bit bulkier than I wanted (I was looking seriously at the Incipio Feather), but it's no bulkier than most of the others out there.
    I noticed a lot of complaints about how it popped open if dropped, but that only happens without the phone in the case. Adding the phone makes the attachment points much sturdier, so I'm not concerned about it coming open. I may revise that after the first time it falls....
    05-18-2011 08:37 AM
    Purchased and installed the Seidio screen protector, and am very happy with it.
    05-18-2011 10:00 AM
    Using the Rearth Ringke in aqua black (smoke)....looks and feels good....power nub on case is off a hair when on nexs4g but doesnt effect use or feel...

05-18-2011 01:04 PM
    ...... I also will get a Phantom Skinz skin (used it well for my Palm Pre, very little orange peeling)....

Phantom Skins has a two for one special going on, for example order one clear screen protector and it comes with 2 screen protectors in the kit >> Phantom Skins Nexus S

Also add coupon "summersale25" and you get an additional 25% OFF.

This gets you two Phantom Skin Screen protectors for $7.46 shipped (free shipping.)
    05-18-2011 02:40 PM
182 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD