What case for your Nexus S 4G?

jtexans

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Right now, I bought a cheapo $2.50 silicone off of buy.com.

Incipio is unable to confirm if their Nexus S case will fit the Nexus S 4G phone.

I kinda like the Seidio Active, but I'm fearful that it'll be too bulky after application.

blu8503

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Right now, I bought a cheapo $2.50 silicone off of buy.com.

Incipio is unable to confirm if their Nexus S case will fit the Nexus S 4G phone.

I kinda like the Seidio Active, but I'm fearful that it'll be too bulky after application.
I have heard on other sites they recommend a TPU case which there are several to choose from if you search around enough, they are a little more expensive than rubber or silicone cases but seem to not be sticky like rubber can be.

blu8503

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
There was a blog post with a picture of a Sprint case for the phone. It was labled as a high gloss gel skin. With it being a called "high gloss" I would assume it is more TPU like than silicon. I will pick that one up as I love TPU styl cases. I have the HTC made TPU case for the EVO and it fits awesome!

craigwann

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I plan on waiting to see if this one will fit. I emailed them a few weeks back and they said they couldn't confirm it fits without actually trying it first. Hopefully Incipio will confirm after release, or someone on the forums (besides me) will take a chance. Looks like it retains the sleek form factor and doesn't add too much bulk.

If androidcentral carried this, I would buy it form them. I Bought my wife's Epic case and car charger at androidcentral and couldn't be happier with the service and the price.

jtexans

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Email from Incipio....feather case guys:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm compatibility with this device, as it has yet to be released and tested with our product. The dimensions that have been released from Sprint indicate that the device may not fit our Nexus S feather case. At this time, we do not have any plans on releasing cases for the soon to be released Nexus S 4G. We recommend to continue to check our website, Facebook, and twitter, as we have new releases and updates throughout the year.

craigwann

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Email from Incipio....feather case guys:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm compatibility with this device, as it has yet to be released and tested with our product. The dimensions that have been released from Sprint indicate that the device may not fit our Nexus S feather case. At this time, we do not have any plans on releasing cases for the soon to be released Nexus S 4G. We recommend to continue to check our website, Facebook, and twitter, as we have new releases and updates throughout the year.

Boo. That doesn't sound promising. Guess I'll continue my search.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I like the active x in my epic. Unless otterbox makes one soon ill be getting it again.

I think im gonna go with a leather holster this time around for normal use.

IXDoubleDXI

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Just followed back up with Incipio and this is what I got, kind of a bummer...

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, our current Nexus S feather Case will not be compatible with the new Nexus S 4G phone. Furthermore, we currently do not have any plans on releasing a new Nexus S 4G case. We appreciate your feedback and are more than happy to pass your interests on to our product development team. We recommend to continue to check our website, Facebook, and twitter for constant updates and new releases. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

jimmycinla

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have always bought my hard cases from this guy and they always fit, I bought this one for the GSM Nexus, i'll post when i see if it fits the 4G Nexus ...... Black Hard Cover Case For Samsung Google Nexus S i9020 | eBay

The hard case, from above ^^^, for the T-Mo Nexus fits the Sprint Nexus spot on.

Well hopefully this is good news for the rest of the cases you guys want ...

IMG_20110506_172853.jpg

IMG_20110506_172302.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay