How many nude out there?

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I was rolling naked for awhile and then my phone feel out of my pocket and the sides fit scuffed :-/ so I went back to my Sprint case with the holster. It offers pretty good protection, but its a little bulky

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Zerocool84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I
I was rolling naked for awhile and then my phone feel out of my pocket and the sides fit scuffed :-/ so I went back to my Sprint case with the holster. It offers pretty good protection, but its a little bulky

I'm using the Sprint case also. It adds a ton of bulk to the phone which really sucks but it'll definitely protect the phone. I'll look into the Incipio case to see if I like it.

mmaldin

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Case or no Case?

I just got a nexus s 4g after returning a Evo 3D because the Evo is too large and heavy for me. The Nexus size and weight is a joy compared to the Evo. The incipio case sounds perfect, thanks. Just ordered one using the coupon mentioned earlier.

dwnexus

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my phone may 27 still without a screen protector or case still no scratches though I just love how it looks without a case I dont want it to be all bulky

DeCourseyyy

May 9, 2011
www.facebook.com

Anyone remember the Touchstone back for the Pre? I want something like that for this phone just so I can keep hold of it. Thats why I got a case.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Anyone remember the Touchstone back for the Pre? I want something like that for this phone just so I can keep hold of it. Thats why I got a case.
Yup. I loved the Touchstone back. That and a skin on the screen was all I needed. The back and the Touchstone itself is all that I miss about the Pre at this point.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

I wasn't going to use anything but without gorilla glass, I need something to protect the screen. I'll probably use phantom skinz or something similar.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

Yup. I loved the Touchstone back. That and a skin on the screen was all I needed. The back and the Touchstone itself is all that I miss about the Pre at this point.

Me too, although I also miss gestures and synergy.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I wasn't going to use anything but without gorilla glass, I need something to protect the screen. I'll probably use phantom skinz or something similar.
Meh, it's still a glass screen so it's difficult to scratch. Gorilla Glass helps with breakage more than anything in my opinion.

Me too, although I also miss gestures and synergy.
Definitely but HP/Palm is STILL doing the "it's coming" move with everything. That gets real old.

Im gonna order one of those Rearth Ringke Cases :)
I'm loving mine for sure.

wstevens

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Im gonna order one of those Rearth Ringke Cases :)

I recently purchased a Rearth Ringke case for my Nexus and I like it. I also purchased a Ringbo screen protector for it.

The combo is working out pretty good for me. The only slight issue that I have with the case is the cut out for the USB cable is kind of narrow. The OEM Samsung USB cable fits perfect, but the extra micro USB cables I had from monoprice.com are a bit too thick at the connector. They still plug in, but kind of at an angle which I fear is going to put stress on the micro USB port.