I am kicking around the idea of getting a screen protector for my nexus s. I have never used a screen protector before on any phone so I not sure where to start. I did however notice that you can get screen protectors for cheep on ebay. Has anyone tried any of these super cheep screen protectors and if so are they worth a try. Also if you have a brand that you really like let me know too. Thanks.
    06-15-2011 05:45 PM
    I am kicking around the idea of getting a screen protector for my nexus s. I have never used a screen protector before on any phone so I not sure where to start. I did however notice that you can get screen protectors for cheep on ebay. Has anyone tried any of these super cheep screen protectors and if so are they worth a try. Also if you have a brand that you really like let me know too. Thanks.
    I wouldnt recommend cheap protectors go to phantom skinz and get one for $9 they automatically send u 2 and its scratch proof.

Sent from my Sexy Nexus 4G
    06-15-2011 11:12 PM
    Thanks! I just placed my order form phantom skinz. I also found and online coupon for 25% off. The coupon code is summersale25. My total was 7.46
    06-16-2011 06:27 PM
    some of them are actually good and you get 5-6 of them. I haven't installed one on my NS4G but I did install one of those on my Ipad2. It works great, looks good and tell u the truth I can't see the difference between $3.50 that I paid for it and Power Support that I had before on my ipad 1

I'm going to order 6 screen protectors for $3 for NS4G in few days
    06-16-2011 07:31 PM
    Thanks! I just placed my order form phantom skinz. I also found and online coupon for 25% off. The coupon code is summersale25. My total was 7.46

By the way its super easy to install them simply get a warm cup of water tall enough to put the nexus screen protector in it. Then drop about 6 drops of dish soap but don't stir or make bubbles. Then with the screen protector still attached to the paper put in the cup for about 10 seconds the Peel off and then soak it again. Remember to keep your fingers wet during all this. Then simply lay it flat on the Nexus ans using the card they sent along...squeeze our the bubbles (gently) . Done.

By the way take out the battery before all this. And I would recommend to do this before bed, because you'll need to leave your device off for a couple of hours. You'll notice bubbles the next day but everything clears out after a couple days.
    Lucky! !!

Sent from my Sexy Nexus 4G
    06-18-2011 12:53 AM
    i highly recommend Skinomi - plus use get25 and get 25% off - (final price - $8.96 plus free shipping)

fantastic product - i've used for years on pre, pixi and now nexus. also- fantastic customer service.
    06-20-2011 04:08 PM
    If it's truly a 'good' skin, you don't need two or more of them... I had a Gadget Guard on my last phone (Samsung Exclaim) and it lasted the full two years. It had a couple small gouges in the guard, but nothing transferred through to the phone itself.

I got the full kit for my Nexus from Gadget Guard. They're a little more expensive, but it fit perfect, and is barely noticeable. It also makes the phone a little easier to hang on to, and doesn't make it too thick for a regular case or skin.
    06-24-2011 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD