[ACS] GRJ90

kbill1984

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Nope. As soon as I turn on hotspots or tether I end up with the same number of bars but no 3g or 4g. If I had 2 bars 3g I end up with only 2 bars, no 3g or even 1x, just 2 bars.

crazy1990

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed to netarchy 1.3.9 kernel. Same issues, however my brother has htc evo 3d and I asked him for help. He shows me this link (http://forums.androidcentral.com/ht...how-get-wifi-tether-working-you-evo-3d-2.html). Find and download the wifi tethering apk link in the post. Then install it on your Nexus S 4g. 3g and 4g data tethering works. Looks like that specific wifi tethering program works. Not the one from android market. Happy Surfing...

lildonnie21

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
could you tell me how to put the root in my phone please, I am already on 2.3.5, and i cant find any instructions on how to install this into my phone.

lildonnie21

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
65scjk7

Shabbypenguin and the Android Creative Syndicate
present to you

GRJ90

Alrigth guys here is teh moment you have been waiting for, the newest update in a nice easy cwm flashable zip :) pre-rooted, deodexed, and with busybox :)

KE5 radio update 07/25/11
https://psp-1.com/

i ran into an issue with a few of teh apps

Google earth
Google Voice
Thinkfree
SprintMenu.apk
Voice search and Maps

for most of them i just copied over from grj22 til i can fix it, for otheres like google voice and earth just get em in the market please :)

Credits:
cdw9800 for getting us teh update :)
snandlal for the modem
ACS for being an awesome team of likeminded people and devs
Dreamsforgotten for letting me get this one ;)

If you like what i do then feel free to support my android habit (its worse then crack :eek:)

could you tell me how to put the root in my phone please, I am already on 2.3.5, and i cant find any instructions on how to install this into my phone.

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm wondering the same thing. . . well more so that I am rooted now and just got the notification about the update and am really wondering what to do.
I'm guessing that updating will take me back to being unrooted, And if so, how do I get back to rooted???
Thanks in advance!

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Can you just flash the radio update without the rest of the update as asked in the first post,
this was never clearly answered.
I'm running cm7 with Matrix 5.5 kernel. Would any of this cause any issues or what I'm going
for, the improvement in connections?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles