Titanium Backup kills Notification Bar

DeCourseyyy

May 9, 2011
www.facebook.com
About every other time I backup all apps and system data, when the backup finishes my status/notification bar disappears. After a reboot, all is well, but i'd rather not have to reboot every time.

Anyone else experience this?

arrogant437

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
About every other time I backup all apps and system data, when the backup finishes my status/notification bar disappears. After a reboot, all is well, but i'd rather not have to reboot every time.

Anyone else experience this?
Open root explorer,drive to system/app find the status bar apk. Click on it and re-install
Go back to titanium delete backups for status bar then re-backup,reboot;)

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Weird. Mine is working fine. I just did a full backup and selective restore yesterday. Status bar is fine. I didn't restore any system files though. Only apps and its data files

jholm7

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it's the same as yours but with Oxygen ROM 2.2.1 the status bar is as follows:

PID 6836
Android System
com.android.systemui
SystemUI.apk

That hit the spot?

I went and ran TB on Status Bar. It killed it but the status bar only took a short vacation. The process manager restated it after about one full second.

"Should" do the same for you. In the mean time, delete the "Status Bar" backup and use "redo backups 3 days & older" & "backup new
& new versions" options in the batch menu to avoid the issue.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy