Currently Hulu plus is not showing in the market for NS4G running GRJ90 Android 2.3.5. Hulu has been contacted but will not recognize it as a problem. Before proceeding with these instruction, make sure you see http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...5-devices.html . Take a moment and email hulu to let them know this is a problem. Thanks. Also, yes ... this is how you get it running on CM builds and other custom ROMs.

It is very simple to get Hulu+ streaming to your phone if you follow these directions.
    Read everything before reporting any issues. Realize that some ROMs contain an ad blocking host file within the ROM. See below for more.
    Follow directions exactly!

If it doesn't work, you have done something wrong...

Requirements: Titanium Backup (app from market - free), phone rooted.
    This is tested and confirmed on CM7 port. There is no reason it shouldn't work on other ROMs.

1. Download THIS file
    2. Unzip files. Only unzip the file that I have attached. Don't unzip the files within the zip (ie the tar.gz files - leave those alone)
    3. Place the three files in the /sdcard/TitaniumBackup folder on your sdcard (if you don't have this folder already, backup something using TB and it will appear).
    4. Open Titanium Backup and restore Hulu+ app.
    5. Enjoy Hulu on your phone.

-If you are running an Ad blocking app, Hulu will not work. Hulu uses ads and if you have an ad blocker (whether it be an app or the files are programmed into the ROM you use) Hulu WILL NOT WORK!
    Solution: If you have the Adfree app, you can open it and click revert hosts. Once you have done that, reboot and you can use Hulu and stream to your phone.

If anyone has questions, please post. If I missed something, please point it out. Enjoy!
    KSmithInNY likes this.
    08-01-2011 05:51 PM
    Thanks basket
    08-03-2011 06:06 AM
    No problem! lol. This should work for most phones. Some people have reported issues with it not working on the first try. Just uninstall it, remove the files and try again. I will amend the instructions at some point to include that! Enjoy!
    08-03-2011 06:23 AM