I recently flashed cm7 nightly 78. It's my first experience with the rom. I like it a lot, but I have no GPS. Does anybody know of a fix?
    Also, I thought flashing a different kernel might help matters, but I've tried both matr1x and netarchy cfs (both supposedly compatible with cm7) and with both I am unable to boot past the screen that says 'google' with the lock on the bottom.
    08-17-2011 02:23 AM
    Back up anything you want to keep. Boot into recovery, Wipe data/factory reset 3 times, Wipe Cache 3 times and go to the advanced option and wipe dalvik cache 3 times. Re-install CM7 nightly and for battery life I recommend Matr1x kernels. It was just probably an issue with flashing the rom.
    08-17-2011 08:57 AM
    Back up anything you want to keep. Boot into recovery, Wipe data/factory reset 3 times, Wipe Cache 3 times and go to the advanced option and wipe dalvik cache 3 times. Re-install CM7 nightly and for battery life I recommend Matr1x kernels. It was just probably an issue with flashing the rom.
    Thanks, I'll get on that. That's what I was hoping to not have to do though
    08-17-2011 03:16 PM
    Thanks, I'll get on that. That's what I was hoping to not have to do though
    Unfortunately if some aspect of the hardware isn't working right thats usually the only thing you can do. Better than the chip being defective
    08-17-2011 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD