I've used both for a little.. but idk which I should use. I also use matrix, should I use a different kernel u think? Idk. I just wanna flash something lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    09-26-2011 07:07 PM
    Cm7 nightly 121 . No it doesnt work with matrix for me for some reason and netarchy is a bit buggy but works.

How is oxygen? I haven't tried it.
    09-27-2011 01:12 AM
    I prefer Oxygen over Deck...
    I always had stability issues with Deck. I haven't tried it recently though.

GPA17 is nice too.
    09-27-2011 06:40 AM
    I'm getting addicted to flashing new things. Learning as I go from my mistakes. Favorite so far is CM7 nightly + Matrix. I would say a must though is Voodoo control to adjust your colors, huge difference.
    09-27-2011 10:54 AM
    I'm getting addicted to flashing new things. Learning as I go from my mistakes. Favorite so far is CM7 nightly + Matrix. I would say a must though is Voodoo control to adjust your colors, huge difference.
    I love voodoo matrix is working for you though? What nightly are you on? I'm on 122 and they haven't been working for me. Netarchy will but then everything gets whacky. And Trinity never works in anything for me. Lol.
    09-27-2011 11:06 AM
    I love voodoo matrix is working for you though? What nightly are you on? I'm on 122 and they haven't been working for me. Netarchy will but then everything gets whacky. And Trinity never works in anything for me. Lol.
    Yeah trinity makes my phone extra weird. Yeah I've been using Voodoo its the best. Is their somthing better than matrix?
    09-27-2011 11:11 PM
    Yeah trinity makes my phone extra weird. Yeah I've been using Voodoo its the best. Is their somthing better than matrix?
    Is Matrix stable for you? If it is I'd stick with it. Just happens that Netarchy is more stable for me on the cm7 nightlies. Matrix 7.5 will run on my Cm7 but I can't mess with the overclock settings where Netarchy I can but it bugs out every once and a while. I haven't really ran Matrix for a long period of time to see how it acted without the overclock. I always go back to stock. But I miss Voodoo. Since there was no nightly today I may mess around with Kernels today, again.
    09-28-2011 12:03 PM
    Is Matrix stable for you? If it is I'd stick with it. Just happens that Netarchy is more stable for me on the cm7 nightlies. Matrix 7.5 will run on my Cm7 but I can't mess with the overclock settings where Netarchy I can but it bugs out every once and a while. I haven't really ran Matrix for a long period of time to see how it acted without the overclock. I always go back to stock. But I miss Voodoo. Since there was no nightly today I may mess around with Kernels today, again.
    if your unable to go to the settings to overclock, install set cpu or something like it and use it once, then u should be able to adjust the settings through the rom now.
    BlackHawkA4 likes this.
    09-28-2011 02:32 PM
    if your unable to go to the settings to overclock, install set cpu or something like it and use it once, then u should be able to adjust the settings through the rom now.
    I'll give that a try. I like Matrix a little better. Netarchy has all that extra stuff I'm not using soooo. The less the better I think. (Less to mess up). Actually, I'll try that now. Let you know how that works for me.
    actionjackson22 likes this.
    09-28-2011 02:41 PM
    Hey cool. That worked. Thanks a lot. I ran quandrant seemed a lot laser than netatchy at only 1.4 and this is 1.44. Don't know what it is. Feels fine though.

Now, what happens if I delete set CPU afterwards?
    09-28-2011 03:19 PM
    explosion! nothing lol it should work fine after that. For me, cfs gave me a higher score, bfs gave me a lower score, but better battery. Try cfs, i got over 4000 with 1.4 ghz.
    you should thank me ;]
    09-28-2011 03:30 PM
    explosion! nothing lol it should work fine after that. For me, cfs gave me a higher score, bfs gave me a lower score, but better battery. Try cfs, i got over 4000 with 1.4 ghz.
    you should thank me ;]
    Thank you for my random reboot? Lol. Jk.

I'm using cfs.

Got s random reboot coming to the browser. Went from 49% battery to 6. Lol. See what happens from here.

I only got just over 3000. Was higher before with netarchy. Trinity I got 4200 for the 2 minutes it ran.

One thing I noticed with custom kernels is that they work really well on stock roms. On custom roms not so much. Very buggy.

Ill hit the thanks button when I get on the desktop version.
    09-28-2011 03:53 PM
    Hmm. Uninstall worked fine. Reboot after uninstall and can't get into native CPU settings. O well.

Right after I types this went to install something from the market and it rebooted. O well. Ill stay stock kernel for now. Just hope they install the voodoo. Don't need overclock.

And cant wait for Google wallet on here.

One thing I noticed. Let me know if you see this. With voodoo when I use to unlock the screen it would flash green. Now it does it randomly during use. For no reason.
    09-28-2011 03:58 PM
    Looks like someone was listening and in the next Nightly (Hopefully tonight since there wasn't one for today) there will be VooDoo support.

CyanogenMod nightlies changelog for Crespo4g
    09-28-2011 04:58 PM
    Yeah the green screen comes up i think if you unlock and turn on too fast, It went away when I turned on screen off and screen on animations. Try to wipe everything and starting fresh through clockwork, flash rom, matrix, then gapps. If matrix 7.5 doesnt work try 6.5 it was really stable for me, 7.0 for me didnt work at all for me but 7.5 did. So try 6.5. Yeah I saw the nightlies thing. I like cm7 but dont like adw laucher. You should Try TWlaucher. Its really really nice.

TW Launcher 4.5 - xda-developers

it looks great and has so many features.
    09-28-2011 05:36 PM
    hows the batterylife with cm7 nightlies
    09-28-2011 05:37 PM
    hows the batterylife with cm7 nightlies

Time without signal says 1% on that read; but, in actuality when you look at it it's bouncing between 0-4 all day in my office. I don't remember what build that was. I want to say maybe 114-115.

Eh, well with the new nightly getting Voodoo I'm not worried about the overclock. 6.5 on RC1 worked flawless for me, though. See what happens.
    09-28-2011 05:53 PM
    I want my phone to last double that.
    09-28-2011 06:51 PM
    I want my phone to last double that.
    Your telling me. On stock rom, one time, (It's not often I'm not in my office) with about 1.5 hours of use in excellent service all day (Mainly outside): I got 12 hours before I hit 64%.
    actionjackson22 likes this.
    09-28-2011 07:12 PM
    I like oxygen and unfortunately I'm stuck with matrix kernels. They work ok but getting the dev to respond to an issue in a post seriously is like pulling teeth

10-08-2011 08:19 PM
    I like oxygen and unfortunately I'm stuck with matrix kernels. They work ok but getting the dev to respond to an issue in a post seriously is like pulling teeth

wait getting mathkid to respond to a post is like pulling teeth?
    was that sarcasm? lol
    if your having trouble getting him to respond on this forum go over to his thread at xda
    he is always posting in it
    10-09-2011 08:47 AM
    Yes mathkid will always respond and hes very short and to the point...
    10-09-2011 10:10 AM
    I've never gotten any answer from him other than "use set CPU" or sarcasm. He makes an ok kernel but the supports just not there

10-09-2011 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD