Anyone here who is familar with me from my adviser work in the Samsung Epic 4g section knows that our trend there was to have individual threads of ROM & kernel for you to discuss things in. This was started by AC Super Mod, Ragnarokx and is a great method of keeping dozens of thread from being started and overlapping each other concerning the same topic (ROM or kernel).

The devs of the kernels and ROMs we feature here may or may not visit the threads to answer questions so if it comes down to something that is important to ask and you like to address the dev personally then use the source link to the main source. Otherwise feel free to discuss anything about the thread's title in those threads to help keep things neater and more efficient for the users to locate and read. It also cuts down on house cleaning for our great Mods

ragnarokx, chud and justmerob like this.
    10-18-2011 06:54 PM
    Well said Paul, and thanks for your hard work!
    10-23-2011 01:25 PM
    This is just a idea,try maybe taking away the version number for the kernel thread. I think some people see that your main thread is about 9.5,so they think if they have v8.5,9.0 that it would go in a different thread. That's just a idea I'm probably completely wrong.lol
    Paul627g likes this.
    10-23-2011 01:48 PM
    Good idea beezy...

Just doing our best to try and keep everything consolidated to main threads instead of multiple individual threads... I know you understand what I'm getting at...

Neat and clean, easy management for the Mods and also easier searching for the members.
    10-23-2011 01:49 PM
    I like what you do Paul so keep it up,does make things very neat.
    Paul627g likes this.
    10-23-2011 01:56 PM