11-15-2011 09:48 PM
2,282 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Can't wait! It'll be cool to be one of the first on the block with ICS! Thanks Beezy!
    10-24-2011 07:12 PM
    I'm sure everyone will have their own threshold of how stable a ROM needs to be for everyday use. For my part I am curious to see if the SDK ports can deliver improved browser performance over 2.3, or if that will have to wait for source. (For example, scrolling and pinch-to-zoom in desktop version of androidcentral.com.)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    10-24-2011 07:13 PM
    im not asking if its up beezy. but i seen the first page of the post and it says fully stable version but there isnt a link is this correct! whats great is like rech said you have got so far in this short space of time. imagine what you can do with more time. google will snap you up soon

No update yet,the first post will look completely different when it has the new link. I did a very sloppy job and just threw everything together so im going to clean it up. I just wanted to post a new screenshot for everyone to see if they didn't konw what the blue looked like. That also was taken using the built in screen shot app. Holding volume down and power
    10-24-2011 07:16 PM
    No update yet,the first post will look completely different when it has the new link. I did a very sloppy job and just threw everything together so im going to clean it up. I just wanted to post a new screenshot for everyone to see if they didn't konw what the blue looked like. That also was taken using the built in screen shot app. Holding volume down and power
    Check you out beezy with your new screen shot app, your such a geek lol lol lol
    10-24-2011 07:18 PM
    Wow, nice progress. I cant wait!

EDIT-----

Any words on wifi yet?
    10-24-2011 07:19 PM
    can i be a pain beezy and ask you do a few more screen shots please and upload them before i go bed please. so i can dream about ICS :-) its 1.24am here in birmingham - united kingdom :P
    10-24-2011 07:25 PM
    10-24-2011 07:42 PM
    Why do you have to tease us man!
    hooperb63 likes this.
    10-24-2011 07:45 PM
    Looks like a mix of honeycomb. I thought it was supposed to be a port of the emulator...
    10-24-2011 07:47 PM
    looks amazing mate hopefully when i get up tomorrow i can root my phone and have a go for myself does WiFi work dude? also do you think as long as i put recovery on my phone and try this on my phone when its released. if it dont work on my nexus 3g i shouldnt have any problems going back to gingerbread should i? with my backup.

Thanks for taking the time to upload them pics beezy.

Talk to you tomorrow dude. take it easy.
    10-24-2011 07:48 PM
    Batting1000
    ur kind of a pessimistic person aren't you?
    xJRECHx and hooperb63 like this.
    10-24-2011 07:53 PM
    Batting1000

Lol
    shahravi94 likes this.
    10-24-2011 07:54 PM
    roboBONER!!!!
    10-24-2011 07:57 PM
    Hate to bug, but. did you get WiFi to work?
    10-24-2011 07:57 PM
    No, but I find it odd how it looks vastly different from previous versions, when it cloned the emulator. Now it seems to have taken a step backwards and now looks like a leaked video from a month ago of ICS on a Nexus S, where the guy supposedly got it off eBay.

Now I appreciate the hard work put into this ROM, I do, but I was hoping the ROM looked like the emulator and it seemed as though it would. But the screenshots disprove that. The icons are now the honeycomb icons, the lockscreen clock is honeycomb, the wifi indicator is honeycomb, the status bar clock is no longer blue, and the font seems to no longer be Roboto. Not sure what happened.

Sorry, but I'm just confused as of now.
    10-24-2011 07:58 PM
    No, but I find it odd how it looks vastly different from previous versions, when it cloned the emulator. Now it seems to have taken a step backwards and now looks like a leaked video from a month ago of ICS on a Nexus S, where the guy supposedly got it off eBay.

Now I appreciate the hard work put into this ROM, I do, but I was hoping the ROM looked like the emulator and it seemed as though it would. But the screenshots disprove that. The icons are now the honeycomb icons, the lockscreen clock is honeycomb, the wifi indicator is honeycomb, the status bar clock is no longer white, and the font seems to no longer be Roboto. Not sure what happened.

call me crazy but that looks like Ice cream sandwich to me.
    shahravi94 and Callsign_apex like this.
    10-24-2011 07:59 PM

Now I appreciate the hard work put into this ROM, I do, but I was hoping the ROM looked like the emulator and it seemed as though it would. But the screenshots disprove that. The icons are now the honeycomb icons, the lockscreen clock is honeycomb, the wifi indicator is honeycomb, the status bar clock is no longer blue, and the font seems to no longer be Roboto. Not sure what happened.

So i'm not just seeing things, huh?
    10-24-2011 08:02 PM
    Batting1000
    Lol I just had to type in Google what that word meant lol. Bit of a posh word isn't it loli pessimistic. - the tendency to expect the worst and see the worst in all things. I defo agree with that comment. I think Beezy should let everyone else have ics and not let batting1000 get hold of it for his negative comments. Now that would be funny. I would love to see you get as far as beezy and Co. I know I could'nt and very much doubt you could too batting1000.
    shahravi94 likes this.
    10-24-2011 08:02 PM
    Looks like a mix of honeycomb. I thought it was supposed to be a port of the emulator...
    It is a port of the ICS SDK. It is NOT Honeycomb. ICS has elements of Honeycomb in it.
    10-24-2011 08:04 PM
    now that people mention it, some of those icons don't look like the ones from the sdk emulator i used. however i know for sure that this is legit ics because i tried out beta1 and it was indeed ics. maybe he decided to change icons or something?

oh and beezy you are amazing!
    10-24-2011 08:04 PM
    REAL ICS

THIS ROM

REAL ICS

THIS ROM

Not sure about you, but I can point out a handful of differences.
    10-24-2011 08:06 PM
    REAL ICS

Click to view quoted image

THIS ROM

REAL ICS

THIS ROM

Okay you got me there... damn idk why that is.
    10-24-2011 08:09 PM
    REAL ICS

THIS ROM

REAL ICS

THIS ROM

Either it's in a fallback/failback mode or fixing OpenGL screwed something up and this is how ICS will look for us in the OTA.

Sorta like how Windows 8 Developer Preview cant get Immersive UI with resolutions of 1024x768.
    I don't know, just thinking..
    10-24-2011 08:10 PM
    Damn! Man thats a bummer.
    10-24-2011 08:10 PM
    Maybe he took some stuff from the hc port to make everything work on this.
    10-24-2011 08:11 PM
2,282 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD