[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc4gavejc

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
This is working really well Beezy! Thanks a ton, I just had a quick question/observation

Where did you get the files you combined with the SDK? Because this looks a ton like an early build of Ice Cream Sandwich that had a leaked video. That was where most of the themes and mods that were around when the official announcement came were from. But I noticed the Android version in this build is IceCreamSandwich, which doesn't match with anything Google released but does match with the leaked video...

Here's the link to the video, not sure what you can make of it... it looks pretty similar to this build. Is that because it borrows Gingerbread resources?

EDIT: Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMIsWJoSb0&feature=related

powerrizer

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Runs amazingly quick for an SDK port. Remarkable considering source code hasn't been released yet. Great job beezy! Also, has anyone had luck with the wifi?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
This is working really well Beezy! Thanks a ton, I just had a quick question/observation

Where did you get the files you combined with the SDK? Because this looks a ton like an early build of Ice Cream Sandwich that had a leaked video. That was where most of the themes and mods that were around when the official announcement came were from. But I noticed the Android version in this build is IceCreamSandwich, which doesn't match with anything Google released but does match with the leaked video...

Here's the link to the video, not sure what you can make of it... it looks pretty similar to this build. Is that because it borrows Gingerbread resources?

EDIT: Here's the link Android Ice Cream Sandwich running on Google Nexus S - YouTube

We have to barrow files from GB because we have nothing else to barrow from,this is a mix of everything you can find,changing the name is a simple build.prop edit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674