May 12, 2011
Visit site
Wifi: Works
I don't see anything dealing with 4G
NFC is a no go
Market works but seems laggy
Camera FC the first time but has worked every other
Sweeping panorama is a no go
Alarm clock woke me up this AM as planned.

For a first public pass 5 stars....

Csquared

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
What changed from the beta-1b? I could flash that and run it (the two-finger one) but this one i cant even flash! :-/

Everything...... this current version works pretty darn good. The old beta was more of a proof of concept where this one you can use as a daily driver.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

MrHaxx1

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Uh... Well, if you spam OK enough after you've taken your panorama photo, it'll eventually save it.
u7mK8.jpg

It's better than nothing... Right?

jlawou

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
anyone else getting major force closes with Google+.

Cleared data and rebooted, seems to be working fine now.

Thanks Beezy and everyone else that contributed thus is amazing work.

Last edited:

meh8036

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
keep getting installation aborted message whenever I try to flash... anyone else having this issue? I am downloading on a Mac. I did a factory reset, wiped cache, and dalvik... do i need to have the previous build installed first and update to the new one?

Csquared

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
keep getting installation aborted message whenever I try to flash... anyone else having this issue? I am downloading on a Mac. I did a factory reset, wiped cache, and dalvik... do i need to have the previous build installed first and update to the new one?

You do not need a previous version. Try downloading from phone and then flash through recovery.

4I_i

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Its a shane that i cant use it on my ns 9020 :( beezy do you think you can port it to the ns?
Great job anyway though!! ;)

EDIT: ok ive just found it for the nexus s on xda! great job beezy!! ;D i fully admire your skill!

Last edited:

4I_i

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Ive got the same issue but ive got a nexus s not 4g...

ghostzyden

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome work, thanks a bunch. Wifi works perfect, ive had a few things crash like the music app. But im amazed at the stability and speed of this release. Just wanted to thank everyone that made this happen;)

hooperb63

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Nexus S ICS SDK Port Beta 2

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1.Reboot Into Clockwork Recovery
2.Wipe Data/Factory Reset
3.Wipe Cache
4.Wipe Dalvik
5.Install Nightly Build From Zip
6.AFTER YOU HAVE INSTALLED NIGHTLY BUILD INSTALL NETARCHY KERNEL FROM ABOVE OR ELSE WIRELESS WILL NOT WORK!

drew stated this on his website, but where is the netarchy kernal for nexus s 3g i cant find it anywhere?

ejc2t2012

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
ok thanks will try that

I have had problems on my ns4g with some of the newer Clockwork versions when choosing the rom to install from Rom Manager. It normally works if I boot into recovery and then manually do the wipes and select the rom to install. I just select reboot to recovery in rom manager. just a thought.

hooperb63

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Nexus S ICS SDK Port Beta 2

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1.Reboot Into Clockwork Recovery
2.Wipe Data/Factory Reset
3.Wipe Cache
4.Wipe Dalvik
5.Install Nightly Build From Zip
6.AFTER YOU HAVE INSTALLED NIGHTLY BUILD INSTALL NETARCHY KERNEL FROM ABOVE OR ELSE WIRELESS WILL NOT WORK!

drew stated this on his website, but where is the netarchy kernal for nexus s 3g i cant find it anywhere?

Kernels

Netarchy CFS Universal
download

i think i found it on the downloads section own his website!!!

Vinnypel2ella

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Uh, any way to get root on this ROM? And nfc does not work thus the wallet app won't open cause it needs nfc. Can we use a custom kernel? Great great job on this, I love what it says about Google plus on initial setup lol. Only reason that i'm not using as daily is cause of the nfc issue and some apps don't work yet in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci