[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rougegoat

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
My past experience with the earliest SDK builds of Gingerbread was that MMS was a nightmare at first to get up and running. Are you guys running into issues with this so far on ICS?

cortezproductions

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
As a beginning developer I aspire to reach your level beezy ... and right now I'm on pins and needles for this port

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Maldito.boss

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I flashed that a while back if i remember right it was fun to play with. I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Me too.lol j/k

Im working on this as much as i can between doing things around the house. If i or anyone ive asked for help can figure out the touch issue this will be released. If not ill release later and everyone will just have to use two fingers.lol
Brother how did u start developed ....like how did you started

freakybutkewl

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
alright so i see what you are saying about the two fingers deal. but also the touch screen is miscalibrated. i cant get it to click where I want it to. The screen is flashing, not on and off, but kind of like a video game trying to load layers. almost every app is force closing. some app in chinese letters keeps force closing too. this is all on a nexus s 4g

ejc2t2012

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
ha, well i flashed the first one and it's pretty and it rotates with the screen, but I can't even press the ok button on the home screen due to the touchscreen miscalibration..... good Start though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.