[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejc2t2012

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't push the notifications panel back up after I pull it down. I have to use one of the soft key buttons to exit out of it

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I had similar issues, it's kind of intermittent though, sometimes after restarting it won't go back up and then magically it will start. not too much of an inconvenience though.

rougegoat

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
with the same like four repeat questions over and over for the last several pages, I'm half tempted to write up an FAQ for the main post. Sadly, I know that the same people wouldn't bother reading it so I don't think it'd be too helpful. Thoughts?

tylerwatt12

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
with the same like four repeat questions over and over for the last several pages, I'm half tempted to write up an FAQ for the main post. Sadly, I know that the same people wouldn't bother reading it so I don't think it'd be too helpful. Thoughts?

I was about to ask beezy if i could, then he could put it up on the first post. But, I don't think anyone would read it either.. :(

joker2wild

May 29, 2011
Visit site
First of all, want to give thanks to Breezy, War attack, and all devs on this. Second, Been running since yesterday and I have to say this is awesome. Been a long time MIUI rom user, and the best compliment I can pay u guys is this will now be my new daily driver. Let me know if you need testers for future releases. Keep up the GREAT work

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

It's okay i plan to change the first post up and make it so if you don't read the whole post you might not find the link and it should cover works/doesn't fully i've just been throwing it together.

Reactions: justmerob

tylerwatt12

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
First of all, want to give thanks to Breezy, War attack, and all devs on this. Second, Been running since yesterday and I have to say this is awesome. Been a long time MIUI rom user, and the best compliment I can pay u guys is this will now be my new daily driver. Let me know if you need testers for future releases. Keep up the GREAT work

lol, It's Beezy not Breezy

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Beezy, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you have had success decompiling and recompiling the framework-res.apk or SystemUI.apk?

I've already gone to work doing some theme work but unfortunately I can't get Apk Manager 4.7 or 4.9 to re compile the either. I even updated my APKTOOL to the newest version from Google which I felt was the first problem.

Edit: Note, I attempted a re compile as you should before making any changes just to see and untouched it won't recompile for me :(

Still a no go...

blozout

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Firstly - awesome job Beezy. This is a great starting point, more fully functioning than some CM7 nightlies:p

Second - Anyone able to drag down the notification bar while on the lockscreen? That's a feature I'm really excited about with ICS.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Found another keyboard issue
I'm unable to open anything in the SwiftKey menu besides the faq that opens the browser, thought id mention it, you can click away but nothing will open.
Can't change the theme either.

Just a heads up,

Sent from my Nexus S 4G with Ice Cream Sandwich

Kuffoman

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I just signed up to say, hell yeah!
I've been waiting for this update, and your rom will curb stomp my ice cream sandwich cravings for now! :p
thanks man! Huge props, keep it up Beezy!

Reactions: beezy

hooperb63

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I've updated my newest beta version for Nexus S 3G that is a modified version Beezy's rom here. It will be on my site later tonight, currently I'm zip aligning and optimizing for a smaller system. I have new ics fonts all pulled from the sdk. optimized nexus prime audio files, the nexus prime boot ani installed, updated the ui and some apps, updated the build.prop, include superuser (root), updated the framework, updated the launcher and wallpapers to nexus prime walls, updated 3g data and gps location works, wifi also works with no problem. NFC currently is not working in this build but I am currently building it up for the next build. I will have beta 3 on my site around 10pm eastern time if you guys are interested in a Nexus S 3G update from me based off of Beezy's work. visit drewgaren.c
om
Drew how long roughly is that please its 1.30am in UK so will it be bout 3.00am it's released?

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I've updated my newest beta version for Nexus S 3G that is a modified version Beezy's rom here. It will be on my site later tonight, currently I'm zip aligning and optimizing for a smaller system. I have new ics fonts all pulled from the sdk. optimized nexus prime audio files, the nexus prime boot ani installed, updated the ui and some apps, updated the build.prop, include superuser (root), updated the framework, updated the launcher and wallpapers to nexus prime walls, updated 3g data and gps location works, wifi also works with no problem. NFC currently is not working in this build but I am currently building it up for the next build. I will have beta 3 on my site around 10pm eastern time if you guys are interested in a Nexus S 3G update from me based off of Beezy's work. visit drewgaren.com

Awesome will this work for us 4G nexus owners?
Or be you post both versions?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G with Ice Cream Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.