11-15-2011 09:48 PM
2,282 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    That's what he has been doing so far.
    Must be the same one link then huh? I didn't see anything noted about "Alpha 1 dl" or Alpha 2 dl".
    10-26-2011 03:13 PM
    Must be the same one link then huh? I didn't see anything noted about "Alpha 1 dl" or Alpha 2 dl".
    Still same link i've only posted two roms so far the first which had touch issues then the current one. There should be a little update probably later tonight just to address sum small issues.
    There are plans to change the main set up of the first post so when it looks really different you'll know for sure it's posted.
    10-26-2011 03:16 PM
    Have you downloaded and ran the rom,gave feed back,and helped people around the forum?!? Then guess what you are donating. I don't expect money for doing any of this its nice but not expected at all. As long as you do your part and help out the community by answering questions and help trouble shoot find bugs then I'm happy and grateful.
    Right there guys/gals.... This is what open source is all about!!

Beezy & crew.... Have I told you how awesome you all are lately??? =)
    beezy and MrNago like this.
    10-26-2011 03:17 PM
    is there a ics icon pack update yet? ie phone and contacts?
    10-26-2011 03:23 PM
    is there a ics icon pack update yet? ie phone and contacts?
    There is no update yet, but if you wan to manually do it here is a link to all of the icons.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1319067168
    10-26-2011 03:29 PM
    Edited all the launcher icons to ICS. Will post the file to flash to shortly.
    10-26-2011 03:30 PM
    Edited all the launcher icons to ICS. Will post the file to flash to shortly.
    awesome
    10-26-2011 03:33 PM
    Flashing it first to make sure everything looks right.
    10-26-2011 03:36 PM
    Beezy,

I like the updates to the OP, that big red box sure catches the attention. Some extra punctuation will make it easier to read too... It's hard enough to get people to read stuff. They probably won't be willing to decipher it as well.

Here's all I've got so far, add it to the OP if you'd like!

FAQ:

Q: Should the menu button work while on the home screen?
    A: No. It doesnt work at this time. It should still work within apps.

Q: Can I change themes? Kernels? I need Voodoo! BLN! CANDY!!
    A: Chill. This is an SDK port that is in the early stages of development its not even really supposed to work. Feel free to play with flashing these things, but nobody has had success with it yet, and dont report any issues.

Q: Continuous sync symbol?
    A: Its an issue with one of your google apps. Make sure none are trying to update. Make sure you dont have any incompatible apps installed.

Q: NFC?
    A: No. An emulator doesnt have NFC, neither does this rom, for now.
    10-26-2011 03:43 PM
    Beezy,

I like the updates to the OP, that big red box sure catches the attention. Some extra punctuation will make it easier to read too... It's hard enough to get people to read stuff. They probably won't be willing to decipher it as well.

Here's all I've got so far, add it to the OP if you'd like!
    I'm going to add it now,great work thanks.
    10-26-2011 03:45 PM
    Ok, give me a few. Will be up in a sec.
    nickflores555 likes this.
    10-26-2011 03:49 PM
    Still same link i've only posted two roms so far the first which had touch issues then the current one. There should be a little update probably later tonight just to address sum small issues.
    There are plans to change the main set up of the first post so when it looks really different you'll know for sure it's posted.
    Awesome. I'll keep an eye out. Awesome work BTW. I'm excite to see what you can do with an official release!
    10-26-2011 03:50 PM
    This ROM runs great Ive been running it for the past day and a half. Some delay and studder as expected since its a SDK port, but i don't think i could even go back to Gingerbread after this. It just wouldn't be the same.
    nickflores555 and JBLunz like this.
    10-26-2011 03:58 PM
    Here we go. All I did was change all the icons over to the Android 4.0 ones, like Settings, Contacts, app drawer icon, etc, etc. This is for the Nexus S 4G only.

Credit to beezy and all his helpers for the actual ROM, I only took the sdk app icons and added them in instead of the honeycomb icons. There may be an icon here or there in the settings app that I couldn't change, like the Settings icon on the USB storage screen, but the major app icons have been changed. Enjoy.

UPLOADING RIGHT NOW. WILL EDIT THE LINK IN SHORTLY.
    10-26-2011 04:03 PM
    This ROM runs great Ive been running it for the past day and a half. Some delay and studder as expected since its a SDK port, but i don't think i could even go back to Gingerbread after this. It just wouldn't be the same.
    I feel the same, IMHO, a few tweeks here and there, could be a real DD

From my ICS-powered Nexus S 4g
    10-26-2011 04:05 PM
    Here we go. All I did was change all the icons over to the Android 4.0 ones, like Settings, Contacts, app drawer icon, etc, etc. This is for the Nexus S 4G only.

Credit to beezy and all his helpers for the actual ROM, I only took the sdk app icons and added them in instead of the honeycomb icons. There may be an icon here or there in the settings app that I couldn't change, like the Settings icon on the USB storage screen, but the major app icons have been changed. Enjoy.

Batting... you were the bad guy in this thread for a while. I guess people do change.
    10-26-2011 04:06 PM
    Yeah, I should've waited for the ROM before criticizing it. Works great. I've been using it for a few days. I was undecided between CM7 and GPA18 for awhile, now I'm using this.
    beezy and Charles Dolly like this.
    10-26-2011 04:10 PM
    Yeah, I should've waited for the ROM before criticizing it. Works great. I've been using it for a few days. I was undecided between CM7 and GPA18 for awhile, now I'm using this.
    Yeah man I don't think I'll ever go back to gingerbread.
    Batting1000 and faizalmzain like this.
    10-26-2011 04:11 PM

I can't wait to see,if everyone likes and you don't mind. Do you want it added into the main rom so then everyone would get it in next update?

Batting... you were the bad guy in this thread for a while. I guess people do change.
    I wasn't going to say anything but yes i noticed too and i hope he sticks around and keeps up being a positive member more help for everyone. Lets just leave it at hey people have bad days sometimes we all do.
    10-26-2011 04:12 PM
    There is no update yet, but if you wan to manually do it here is a link to all of the icons.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1319067168

i flashed the zip but it still looks the same...am i missing something??
    10-26-2011 04:16 PM
    Here we go. This is the same ROM as in the first post, but 99.9% of the icons are now ICS icons. You can just flash over the current ROM. I didn't wipe and it worked.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15668564/ICS...st-works-2.zip

Yes Beezy, use it if you'd like, would make things look more like ICS.

The two places I've noticed where the icons didn't change was on the USB storage screen when you plug in your phone and Mobile network settings in Settings > More > Mobile network. The icons are still the old gingerbread icons for some reason and I couldn't find them in any of the apk's of the ROM.

Please note: This is for the Nexus S 4G only. If the ROM in the OP worked with your device, this should too.
    10-26-2011 04:19 PM
    Here we go. This is the same ROM as in the first post, but 99.9% of the icons are now ICS icons.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15668564/ICS...st-works-2.zip

Yes Beezy, use it if you'd like, would make things look more like ICS.

The two places I've noticed where the icons didn't change was on the USB storage screen when you plug in your phone and Mobile network settings in Settings > More > Mobile network

do i flash this one top of the one i have now or do i need to wipe and start over??

i just read the posting over and u said over the existing rom... thanks
    10-26-2011 04:21 PM
    i flashed the zip but it still looks the same...am i missing something??
    Oh sorry lol, it's not a flashable ZIP, it's just a folder with the icons in it lol. If i were you I would just wait a bit for Batting's flashable zip that he's working on, That should be much easier.
    10-26-2011 04:21 PM
    do you have an zip for just the icons instead of the entire rom?
    10-26-2011 04:22 PM
    do i flash this one top of the one i have now or do i need to wipe and start over??
    Flash over it, no need to wipe.
    10-26-2011 04:22 PM
2,282 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD