[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHaxx1

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Probably a hardware issue or kernel issue try flashing a gsm kernel this is built with the kernel from pete's cdma release don't know if the kernels are different. Has to be a anykernel type of zip.

Edit* does data/3G connect for you?

It doesn't. I don't know if it's the roms fault, though, as it didn't connect on another CM7 rom either.
EDIT: Doesn't work on any rom. Probably a HW problem or my carriers.

I've tried with Franco's Kernel and Matr1x, none of them fixed the capacative.

EDIT: If I rotate to landscape mode, the touchscreen becomes even weirder.

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't. I don't know if it's the roms fault, though, as it didn't connect on another CM7 rom either.

I've tried with Franco's Kernel and Matr1x, none of them fixed the capacative.

Alright ill try throwing something together later today and hopefully have a update and a extra zip for gsm to flash that fixes that.I only have the sprint version so thanks to everyone that does test/flash.For now im off to get sum sleep.

Edit- touch is weird as heck when you turn the screen im sure it will be way better once just the circle is gone and only have to use one finger.lol

Tomu

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have installed it on my T-Mobile Nexus S (no 4G) and the touchscreen isnt working right...XD
But I will wait until there is a working one :p Thnx!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid my...xD Now it wont restart =o what now? Must wait than for the battery to run out?

*Update: Found the problem I need to use 1 finger to drag the thing and second to select. And now the problem solved...Wow xD

Last edited:

lightyear420

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried the capacitive buttons but they didn't work. Power & volume worked just fine. The touch point was off every time I touched the screen, and I wasn't ever able to get it to actually select or click anything so I didn't get beyond the lockscreen....but just watching ICS boot up was enough to make me feel all warm & fuzzy inside!!! +++++REP, and thanks for your hard work :)

I hope you're able to get a nice operating port running soon ;)

justmerob

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
DL'd and will play around a little later today =) Beezy (or Breezy, sure you been called worse....right?) you the man.....man! And yes you CAN have my bud light!

Jlzdroid

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
first thing I'll say, is the kernel. Use an aosp kernel without voodoo. It screwed up everything in my port and once I loaded a stock kernel I was able to load egl libs and start gpu acceleration. In this case, the egl libs are being loaded once I push pvrsrvinit to /bin and set perms which is good. Stock kernel without voodoo and we'll see what's up.

ZeeraF#AC

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
so i tried this on my ns4g for sprint .... couldnt get pass the first screen , i know its a WIP just wanted to take a look and i must say i likes .... cant wait to give this a run

lightyear420

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
**easy way to use the touchscreen selection**

touch a point on your screen...any point....hold it.....now touch a second point while still holding the first.

now while holding the second point, let go of the first point, then touch the circle selector, and let go of the second point. Now the circle will be calibrated to your finger.

if it messes up, just do this again :)

justmerob

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
so i tried this on my ns4g for sprint .... couldnt get pass the first screen , i know its a WIP just wanted to take a look and i must say i likes .... cant wait to give this a run

Same here....didn't get past the first screen but I likes too! Now to wait patiently for the next update...........................is it done yet? Lol

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Tried to flash this on my NS4G using Clockwork v5.0.2.0 and I got

E:Can't open /sdcard/ICS_sdk-port-dirty-1b.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Tried to flash this on my NS4G using Clockwork v5.0.2.0 and I got

E:Can't open /sdcard/ICS_sdk-port-dirty-1b.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted.

probably cause i did not sign the zip toggle the verification and it should flash it if not download a new copy.

xJRECHx

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Great work breezy very impressive. Would be cool to have the option for the blue theme. Keep up the good work I will be donating tonight.

rougegoat

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I couldn't get past the the lockscreen. Any attempt to use the two fingers for a click ended up recalibrating the touch screen. I'll keep an eye on this for the future though.

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
probably cause i did not sign the zip toggle the verification and it should flash it if not download a new copy.

Verification: disabled - didn't work
Verification: enabled - didn't work

downloaded again:
Verification: disabled - didn't work
Verification: enabled - didn't work

Tried from FastBoot and from Rom Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members