[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

resetreflectt

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Random reboots on the app drawer seem to have stopped, and now with the official icons and Phase Beam this has become a perfect rom to me. I never use 4G anyways. All I need is NFC and this thing is perfect.

csmith3921

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I am unable to get it to go past the boot screen on my NS4G. It just keeps looping. Have tried many times and going back to stock and starting all from scratch, and yes I am rooted. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since obviously this rom is working for others just fine.

Thanks!

ws6kid

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes we do,i've already sent of PM's to anyone that has said anything about a dump and they exactly what to do if they can get around the new nexus. If anyone doesn't know shoot me a PM if you get your hands on a GN and ill guide you them to getting us a system dump.

It appears their working on it,i don't know much about that phone or i could tell you more they seem to have sum good ideas just hang in there and keep a eye on the threads to see what happens.

here is the app dump for a galaxy nexus: Ice Cream Sandwich (Galaxy Nexus) System App Dump

Charles Dolly

OMFG!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I am unable to get it to go past the boot screen on my NS4G. It just keeps looping. Have tried many times and going back to stock and starting all from scratch, and yes I am rooted. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since obviously this rom is working for others just fine.

Thanks!
Well if it's not working just try it again just do a battery pull, boot into recovery, Factory reset > clear Cache > clear Dalvik. Just see if that works :)

decalex

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
When did Oprah show up??? Lol

oprah-australia.jpg

(sorry...)

Reactions: intheb0x

decalex

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Well if it's not working just try it again just do a battery pull, boot into recovery, Factory reset > clear Cache > clear Dalvik. Just see if that works :)

Looping like, boot looping? or the animation just keeps going?
Out of curiosity, how long are you letting it sit? The first boot does take a few mins

Charles Dolly

OMFG!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys New update is about to drop, Superuser now comes with the ROM Batting1000's Font and Icon work has been added, also the Boot Image has been Cleaned up :D Beezy has been working on Bluetooth all day hopefully it will be working in the next update.

By the way, a full wipe is recommended for this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.