11-15-2011 09:48 PM
2,282 ... 7273747576 ...
tools
    I mean, look how good it looks :/

vhgomez36 and Charles Dolly like this.
    11-05-2011 04:37 PM
    I don't use rom manager so i don't know exactly,but what are trying to do that makes it force close?
    Just backing up Rom and fixing permissions once in a while so I wont have to go into recovery manually. Know big deal...its probably not compatible yet. No worries!
    11-05-2011 04:37 PM
    Are you aware of what's causing the crashes or do you just not know how to fix them?

I wish the one I added to the ROM had the search widget look normal like the crashing version I have now. Is it possible to switch it over?
    Yeah i got a about a million error logs to look through. It's really a never ending circle right now fix/break over and over again. It's just a matter of hitting that sweet spot with the right mix of new files and old files.

Just backing up Rom and fixing permissions once in a while so I wont have to go into recovery manually. Know big deal...its probably not compatible yet. No worries!
    I think i know what the issue is and not real sure it can be addressed until source or a official release is out. If i get a little extra time ill check it out.
    11-05-2011 04:41 PM
    I'm going to get flak for this I'm sure but I have to ask it anyways...doesn't this 183 page thread seem ridiculous to anyone else? Think of all the time spent typing each of these replies, all the time that went into the work behind this rom, all the time spent checking and reading this thread. It's probably teetering thousands of hours. For what? For a half-baked ROM based on an SDK that will end up getting replaced by a full fledged update straight from Google in a few weeks? Can we not think of better things to do with our time? To me, writing this post is a useful use of time because I hope that a few minutes on my part can help many others save a great deal of time.
    Gee thanks glad you took the time to help out. I take it you didn't bother to read the first post either. I CHOOSE TO DO THIS BECAUSE I CAN. I didn't see you do it so you must be one of them haters that can't do it themselves so they would rather hate.
    THANKS FOR THE LAUGH TROLL

@ EVERYONE else don't reply to this troll thanks.
    11-05-2011 04:46 PM
    I'm going to get flak for this I'm sure but I have to ask it anyways...doesn't this 183 page thread seem ridiculous to anyone else? Think of all the time spent typing each of these replies, all the time that went into the work behind this rom, all the time spent checking and reading this thread. It's probably teetering thousands of hours. For what? For a half-baked ROM based on an SDK that will end up getting replaced by a full fledged update straight from Google in a few weeks? Can we not think of better things to do with our time? To me, writing this post is a useful use of time because I hope that a few minutes on my part can help many others save a great deal of time.
    Dang Dud!!! What fun will you have waiting?
    11-05-2011 04:46 PM
    You're confusing end with means. It would be like saying why spend so much time on a crossword puzzle, when you can just turn it over and get the answers in seconds? This is a hobby for developers, because they enjoyed what they do, as do people who flash their work.

Sent from my Google Nexus S
    11-05-2011 04:47 PM
    beezy, do you want logs from the launcher crashes from the debug monitor?
    your response is longer than most posts

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Does BT work on this rom
    11-05-2011 04:50 PM
    No more trolling on this thread or posting others hard work as your own. Either be productive in the development or take your thoughts elsewhere.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
    beezy, do you want logs from the launcher crashes from the debug monitor?
    Not right now I'd imagine that your getting same errors as i got in the logs i have. I might ask you to share them later if need be. Thanks
    Dang Dud!!! What fun will you have waiting?
    Haha, I think fun would be spent working on something that would have longevity. This ROM is going to be largely pointless once google releases it for the NS4G. But I see your points from earlier posts, especially the crossword analogy...interesting way of putting it. Thanks!!
    11-05-2011 04:51 PM
    Haha, I think fun would be spent working on something that would have longevity. This ROM is going to be largely pointless once google releases it for the NS4G
    Last chance either stop with the trolling and get over it as I did this and took my personal time to do it. I haven't asked you for anything or made you flash anything.
    dawnadevin, tr0s and ashmiller like this.
    11-05-2011 04:52 PM
    Not right now I'd imagine that your getting same errors as i got in the logs i have. I might ask you to share them later if need be. Thanks
    Just in case you want 'em, I figured i'd send them.
    11-05-2011 04:58 PM
    your response is longer than most posts

Go away man!!!
    11-05-2011 04:59 PM
    Just in case you want 'em, I figured i'd send them.
    got them thanks

Go away man!!!
    Just let the troll be, they don't bother me. I ask that everyone please not reply to them and instead hit the red button at the top right of their post to report them,thanks.
    vhgomez36, jinsoku3g and zeigan like this.
    11-05-2011 05:02 PM
    Haha, I think fun would be spent working on something that would have longevity. This ROM is going to be largely pointless once google releases it for the NS4G. But I see your points from earlier posts, especially the crossword analogy...interesting way of putting it. Thanks!!
    Your name says it all WizyDizy. LOL
    11-05-2011 05:02 PM
    got them thanks

Just let the troll be, they don't bother me. I ask that everyone please not reply to them and instead hit the red button at the top right of their post to report them,thanks.
    Will do. Keep up the good work. I am glad you have thick skin.
    11-05-2011 05:04 PM
    Launcher apk worked fine for me just followed beezys directions and used absolute system tools copied the apk and pasted in system app folder
    beezy likes this.
    11-05-2011 05:07 PM
    Final warning to all - no more comments directed at other members or off-topic conversation. If you aren't here to talk about Beezy's SDK port, you can leave the thread. I will be deleting and/or infracting posts after this one that do not meet the above criteria.
    beezy, D2dyno, dawnadevin and 3 others like this.
    11-05-2011 05:08 PM
    Will do. Keep up the good work. I am glad you have thick skin.
    Thanks yes it's very thick.lol I won't let trolls stop us we are all having fun enjoying our IceCream not bothering nobody. I get more enjoyment by seeing the community stick together and just bypass comments like that then to get upset and derail the thread more then it already gets. Thanks to all those that have downloaded and ran the Rom.
    11-05-2011 05:08 PM
    Also on fixing permissions this can be done from recovery doesn't work at all in rom manager
    beezy likes this.
    11-05-2011 05:33 PM
    Also on fixing permissions this can be done from recovery doesn't work at all in rom manager
    Agree. Thanks!
    11-05-2011 05:45 PM
    Agree. Thanks!
    I always do it in recovery.. most of the time rom manager doesn't even go to recovery for me when I try..guess I am more the manual type

11-05-2011 06:27 PM
    I always do it in recovery.. most of the time rom manager doesn't even go to recovery for me when I try..guess I am more the manual type

But you have like watching the screen scrolling fast. Lol
    11-05-2011 06:32 PM
2,282 ... 7273747576 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD