[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc91988

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody else getting a FC when trying to configure an exchange account? I also realized my google music is not working aswell. Im on the latest release 3.6

ROM runs great though i love it!

abryant323

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, is 4G being worked on at all? That's the only thing keeping me from making this my daily driver. Great work on everything though guys. I appreciate the effort.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
No need to upload a whole Rom if anyone wants the launcher that batting used then download this Launcher2.apk

Using a file manager with root access copy the launcher into system/app and reboot.

or you can push it with adb
Code:
adb remount
adb push Launcher2.apk /system/app
adb reboot

Reactions: keebler021

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Ha what is this MIUI or something??? jk, but seriously... why is that?

Mainly because this is still sdk and it has no settings or anything to deal with wimax. Plus until we have source we can't update the tools to decompile certain things and add in those type of options. That's mainly the hold up on Bluetooth but there other ways to tweak bluetooth just none have worked yet.

ejc2t2012

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Mainly because this is still sdk and it has no settings or anything to deal with wimax. Plus until we have source we can't update the tools to decompile certain things and add in those type of options. That's mainly the hold up on Bluetooth but there other ways to tweak bluetooth just none have worked yet.

Cool cool, thanks for the response.... it was just kind of funny that it was like NO... No 4G. It's still good enough to me that I can live without. I mean before this I used MIUI for months. I had just switched back to CM7 about 2 weeks before this started because I wanted to have my 4G back, but now i'm back to making that small sacrifice for a better user experience.

vhgomez36

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Worked for me with a couple of steps though. I install A second launcher then went into Titanium Backup. Deleted the original Launcher. Then went into sdcard with root explore, copied the Launcher2 to system/app. Then set permissions and rebooted. Maybe be to many steps, but it worked for me.

I also have the new market installed version 3.3.1.1

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Worked for me with a couple of steps though. I install A second launcher then went into Titanium Backup. Deleted the original Launcher. Then went into sdcard with root explore, copied the Launcher2 to system/app. Then set permissions and rebooted. Maybe be to many steps, but it worked for me.

I also have the new market installed version 3.3.1.1

That worked.

Got the Galaxy Nexus launcher on and I see what you meant about the crashing, beezy. Crashes in the app drawer when doing some stuff, or right after going to widgets or the second page of the app drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.