[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooperb63

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Downloads for Nexus S
Netarchy universal

On the i9023 we're getting a bootloop, so if you have that model don't flash the kernel. WiFi works good anyways for us.

well it hasnt worked for me at all. it said somethink about offset when i installed the update. i rebooted it and now its stuck o the google screen!!!! strange lol

the error it displays is random offset: 0X2C7
THEN it says install from sd card complete but gets stuck on google sign!!

i retryed and now it worked. wtf that is strange i tried it without the kernel this time though!!!!

Last edited:

MrNago

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
well it hasnt worked for me at all. it said somethink about offset when i installed the update. i rebooted it and now its stuck o the google screen!!!! strange lol

the error it displays is random offset: 0X2C7
THEN it says install from sd card complete but gets stuck on google sign!!

I got the random offset too, but it booted no problem.
Try wiping dalvik, cache and data. Flash again the zip and see if it works. It should!

Reactions: hooperb63

casserly

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I am.

Franco.kernel makes everything smoother and faster, but breaks WiFi. I'll test some more kernels.

Thats pretty weird, cause I cant even flash other kernels, just gets stuck at the google logo. And in regard to making phone calls and stuff, did it work straight after you flashed it, or did you have to do something?

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I got stuck at the google boot logo at first too, did a reset back into recovery, data wiped, booted fine next time into ICS..

JewishMatt

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome! One thing: why is the launcher icon the one from GB and not the new ICS one? I have the icon saved as an image on my phone, is there any way I can switch out the image files?

Status
Not open for further replies.