[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

the727kid

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Got it put on in in like 30 seconds no issues. Buttons on homescreen don't seem to be working for me. Still seems real buggy, as a beta I don't expect much more. Awesome job by developers though. But I use my phone way too much for me to run it daily, switched back to CM7 nightlies after 30 minutes.

ejc2t2012

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I cannot seem to get my ns4g to recognize that it is rooted. I have flashed the superuser zip from recovery and tried downloading it from the market and installing, both times it installs but root access apps don't seem to notice that there is access, any suggestions???

simon.ponder

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I cannot seem to get my ns4g to recognize that it is rooted. I have flashed the superuser zip from recovery and tried downloading it from the market and installing, both times it installs but root access apps don't seem to notice that there is access, any suggestions???

It worked fine for me, I downloaded rom manager, then the newest SU for efgh through rom manager, I think 3.0.6, and then rebooted to recovery, flashed, rebooted to rom, started titanium backup, approved super user access. Not sure why it didn't work for you.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I plan to throw a update out later that will allow full root access. As of right now getting it stable and up for download was the goal. If you need to delete or anything root you can get root in adb if you know commands.

Reactions: benseoul

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

Same experience, see my previous posts

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

benseoul

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

You need to mount system and flash SU.zip

ashmiller

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow... Incredible...

Thanks to Beezy, warttack, Cory Streater, Charles Dolly, and Drew Walton for making this incredible port possible! You have made so many people happy and I'm sure I speak for all of us "newbie users" when I say that you guys deserve dev jobs at Google and they should pay you mountains of money! :D

meh8036

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
this thing is working pretty awesome for a beta... haven't had many bugs. Just a couple force closes while on market. and menu button not working on home screen... haven't been able to put it through full test yet though cause at work. but wi-fi and calls and text are working fine. Have to say it looks awesome too... it's like having a new phone all over again! Keep up the good work guys

austsamson

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
something odd that i noticed but when i was roaming, the icon on the top right turned into the GB 4 bar icon that was green....

please tell me this isnt some messup?
also noticed that in android version it says ICS not 4.0 anywhere?

not be be a skeptic but how did that all get thrown out the window and dissapear from last version?

thanks in advance and loving the ROM btw =D

Status
Not open for further replies.