[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldito.boss

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
It works for me ive played music and used astro to delete files.
WHAT should I do I mean I always do a clean back up but nothing of my files ...... I still can play music with Pandora but can't live without my new gf prego pictures that I took this morning

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
WHAT should I do I mean I always do a clean back up but nothing of my files ...... I still can play music with Pandora but can't live without my new gf prego pictures that I took this morning

-try wiping cache and dalvik
-or full wipe flash again :'(

Other then that a adb logcat but that will probably just lead to a full wipe.

jwhood

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey beezy can u lend a dev sum advice

I know its off topic a dev over at xda named revelation is trying too get this to work for the mt4g,but it wont get past splash screen here is the link............. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1318259

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
thats what i figured. both are a no go.

Check and see if its getting a IP address.
If it's not then you are seeing what happen to me and i wasn't able to trouble shoot it,everything seemed to work how it should. Then it just out of the blue worked.Also try wiping cache. If it doesn't work and i get a update up and then still doesn't we'll get together and pull a log to see if its showing different then all the logs i already looked at.
That's why the update took so long yesterday wifi didn't work then it did.lol

adamw1101

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
yeah my wifo has been working solid. As for that app draw issue the activity manager crashed and reloaded wiping my apps again I think its not saving the apps in its memory or something

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Tomgombosi

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Check and see if its getting a IP address.
If it's not then you are seeing what happen to me and i wasn't able to trouble shoot it,everything seemed to work how it should. Then it just out of the blue worked.Also try wiping cache. If it doesn't work and i get a update up and then still doesn't we'll get together and pull a log to see if its showing different then all the logs i already looked at.
That's why the update took so long yesterday wifi didn't work then it did.lol

It says obtaining ip address then says connected then about 3 seconds later it disconnects. I actually just tried a fresh install and same results.

hooperb63

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know if there is any plans to release beta3 in the next couple of hours 00.25am here i uk dont wanna wait up if there i no point. may aswell wait till the morning!!! thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.