[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
ICS Nexus S 4G [WIP] - xda-developers
It's pretty much what this thread says, only on XDA.
the bootanimation was probably videoripped. Not really sure how that was obtained. I mean if we have a Galaxy Nexus Bootanimation, why dont he have a full system dump? Anyway. I tried working on some launcher2.apk mod's but i've been busy helping people out.

Agreed.

Earlier in this thread, someone chimed in saying they can get access to a galaxy nexus in the near future, and perhaps rip a nandroid or something from it and beezy messaged him with the info he needed or something to that effect.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Did your phone restored apps from your previous rom? Mine did it even tho I wiped factory, cache, dalvik and boot.

If you had Google saving all your settings/apps (Settings/Privacy/Back up my data) from your previous setup and then allowed it to restore those on initial boot of ICS then yes you would have your previous apps back.

christofur84

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the hard work guys.....this rom has been running great...wifi works with no problem...has anybody had an issue with the notifications bar getting stuck on the home screen. I can pull it down but not back up until i hit back or home. This does not happen anywhere else but the home screen. any ideas???

jcaicedo82

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
If you had Google saving all your settings/apps (Settings/Privacy/Back up my data) from your previous setup and then allowed it to restore those on initial boot of ICS then yes you would have your previous apps back.

OK thanks! So I did a fresh flash and disable Google restore n now the icon is gone.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
OK thanks! So I did a fresh flash and disable Google restore n now the icon is gone.
No prob...

Once this turns into more of "Custom ROM" like it will have the Google settings save/restore option disabled in the initial setup wizard like most custom ROMs do and you won't have to worry about that anymore...

Its a nice feature but if you let that baby sync on 3g you could be there all day waiting on 30, 40 , 50 apps to restore... LOL..

Charles Dolly

OMFG!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the hard work guys.....this rom has been running great...wifi works with no problem...has anybody had an issue with the notifications bar getting stuck on the home screen. I can pull it down but not back up until i hit back or home. This does not happen anywhere else but the home screen. any ideas???
Hmm... I haven't heard of anyone else having that problem.

Reactions: beezy

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey all! So I got everything to go by the book (directions) and now after rebooting with Beezy's ROM, I'm waiting on the normal NS4G startup animation which seems to be taking forever. Is that normal?

turbofan

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Beezy,

Still working with that md5 issue. I have several other backups from several different roms. None of them worked, all failed md5 check right off the bat. I can make and restore backups of the ICS rom no problem.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Do you think doing the root fix would make any difference or does that not affect CWM?

It would be really great to get this fixed. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Ed

Charles Dolly

OMFG!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey all! So I got everything to go by the book (directions) and now after rebooting with Beezy's ROM, I'm waiting on the normal NS4G startup animation which seems to be taking forever. Is that normal?
Give it a bit then just do a battery pull, boot into recovery, Factory reset > clear Cache > clear Dalvik > then just try it again :)

Reactions: beezy
Status
Not open for further replies.