[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. So I copied some music onto my phone, folders with MP3's, and some of them aren't recognized by the music program. Any ideas? It's simply not seeing them while Astro shows them.

Reactions: unbeleve

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. So I copied some music onto my phone, folders with MP3's, and some of them aren't recognized by the music program. Any ideas? It's simply not seeing them while Astro shows them.

Go to Settings-Developer Options- HDCP settings click it to never check. Should do the trick.

Sent from my neXus S 4g

Reactions: Charles Dolly

turbofan

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was starting to go through and compile the links for fixing root and fonts and such, but since you said you're gonna include it in the next build... I'll just wait til after. Awesome work, really amazing what you guys have done.

Reactions: Charles Dolly

rougegoat

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Will this work on SGS i9000?

Short answer? Probably not. This is designed for the NS4G, though there is also a concurrent version for the NS that is being discussed. Unless you have one of those phones, this particular version probably will not work for you. Check the forums for the SGS i9000 to see if someone has adjusted it appropriately over there, or search in here to see if it's been mentioned(going from memory, I don't think it has been).

consan

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Short answer? Probably not. This is designed for the NS4G, though there is also a concurrent version for the NS that is being discussed. Unless you have one of those phones, this particular version probably will not work for you. Check the forums for the SGS i9000 to see if someone has adjusted it appropriately over there, or search in here to see if it's been mentioned(going from memory, I don't think it has been).

Thank you for your qiuck reply.. I find this thread on XDA ICS Android 4.0.1 SDK I9000 Port - Page 5 - xda-developers is that the same ROM like the one here?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Well flash is on the Galaxy Nexus No? We really need that dump that someone had mentioned earlier...

Yes we do,i've already sent of PM's to anyone that has said anything about a dump and they exactly what to do if they can get around the new nexus. If anyone doesn't know shoot me a PM if you get your hands on a GN and ill guide you them to getting us a system dump.

Thank you for your qiuck reply.. I find this thread on XDA ICS Android 4.0.1 SDK I9000 Port - Page 5 - xda-developers is that the same ROM like the one here?

It appears their working on it,i don't know much about that phone or i could tell you more they seem to have sum good ideas just hang in there and keep a eye on the threads to see what happens.

Reactions: consan

bearsblack

May 23, 2011
Visit site
this port is friggen awesome!

native usb tether isnt working, and the phone stays on speaker in a call. im sure theres others, just throwing out what i found. thanks for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.