Not open for further replies.

tylerwatt12

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: Xhaotic

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
loving the rom... very smooth on my ns4g.
i made the idiotic mistake of not backing up my stock before i flashed into this.

can anyone walk me through or pm me the steps to getting back to stock or at least something closest to it / or will allow OTA update when official ICS is released? it's a sprint NS4G

any help is highly appreciated

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1078213

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xhaotic

Xhaotic

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

adamw1101

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Ive been getting graphical glitches. Also if you put the phone into landscape mode while in navigation the phone crashes or screen shuts off and cancel the navigation currently running 3.2

edit it seems the problem is resolved itself I'm not sure why but the landscape problem no longer exists

Last edited:

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
So, question. I have music on my sdcard. If I'm doing a full wipe to install the latest ROM, do I have to wipe out the sdcard and re-add the music back or can I just remove the sdcard when flashing?

D2dyno

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
So, question. I have music on my sdcard. If I'm doing a full wipe to install the latest ROM, do I have to wipe out the sdcard and re-add the music back or can I just remove the sdcard when flashing?

First of all there is no physical SD card in the Nexus S. Secondly, no you do not have to wipe the "internal" SD card.

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
First of all there is no physical SD card in the Nexus S. Secondly, no you do not have to wipe the "internal" SD card.
Oops. I'm still thinking of my old phone LOL. Sorry, busy day. :) Ok, thanks. *facepalm* Ok, so when you say to a full wipe, what does that mean exactly?

D2dyno

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Regarding SMS, I discovered a issue, where certain letters, such as "y,g" and other letters that "dip" below the line of a message, are missing the bottom half of the letter. However, it does not happen for every message that contains those letters. weird.

rougegoat

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Im unable to delete a SMS conversation.

When you long press, does it highlight the SMS conversation? If so, there's a trashcan icon you can click in the lower left corner that should delete all selected(yes, you can select multiple at one time) conversations. Or is the issue that you are doing this and it is still not deleting? Are you using the stock app or a third party? Just saying, "I can't do this" without specifying what you've tried to do is very vague to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma