[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Patience... wasn't that you, batting 1000 that said that. And by the way thank you so much for your efforts! I am going ( back-up/restore ) from cyan 7 to stock to ICS back and forth no wiping. It gets so tedious restoring contacts , apps etc. Keep coming back to ics. Of course I still have my DX on apex RC3 as my main phone. That's a joke, I use my phone about 2% to talk the rest all romming and internet. :D

Oh I know lol. Just making a general statement :p

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Dammit_Dan

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Atleast a comment would be nice. Like oh I'm working on it or it's funny as hell reading your guys posts going crazy about something I stopped working on. Something. LOL.

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what happened to my battery earlier, but I had 3/4 of the battery full, restarted it, and the barry dropped to like 10%...

When did you calibrate it last? Usually fluctuates like that for me if I forgot to calibrate after flashing a new rom. Just a thought.

Sent from my neXus s 4g

kulliminati

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have been running this rom for about a week now and so far so good. Its a little slow and the settings button does'nt work as of yet but, everything else runs smooth. Thanks for all of your hard work!

kjaved373

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
When was this?

His last post on here was 3 days ago.

And after using this rom, whenever I go back to another rom, I always feel like something is missing and have an urge to come back to this rom. Keep switching back and forth between this and miui. Can't wait till ICS official is relesed so i don't have to keep switching, :)

vhgomez36

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

And after using this rom, whenever I go back to another rom, I always feel like something is missing and have an urge to come back to this rom. Keep switching back and forth between this and miui. Can't wait till ICS official is relesed so i don't have to keep switching, :)

Just be thankful he gave us something to pass the time with. One more Rom to play with. I just like switching Roms... LOL... I probably say I have a different daily driver everyday. I don't even give them a chance to settle in. Nothing is going to change for me when the official comes out. It is going to be another Rom to play with, and after a week or probably a month...people will start asking for something else. Be it a theme or another Rom. Guys and Gals just have to be thankful for the hard work these guys put in for us that really don't do anything but flash. Maybe its time for us to try developing just to get a taste of how hard it is. I would rather patiently wait on Beezy... Sorry if I misspelled a word as I am taking pain pills for back surgery I had recently.

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

Same. For me, it's the Google search bar at the top, the icons, and launcher as a whole.

nickflores555

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Same. For me, it's the Google search bar at the top, the icons, and launcher as a whole.

ditto this rom works just fine, im missing the bluetooth a bit and it took a couple of days to learn the nuances of this particular build but the nexus s is an awesome piece of hardware packed with an awesome gpu. So there it is, i geeked out

Vinnypel2ella

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just be thankful he gave us something to pass the time with. One more Rom to play with. I just like switching Roms... LOL... I probably say I have a different daily driver everyday. I don't even give them a chance to settle in. Nothing is going to change for me when the official comes out. It is going to be another Rom to play with, and after a week or probably a month...people will start asking for something else. Be it a theme or another Rom. Guys and Gals just have to be thankful for the hard work these guys put in for us that really don't do anything but flash. Maybe its time for us to try developing just to get a taste of how hard it is. I would rather patiently wait on Beezy... Sorry if I misspelled a word as I am taking pain pills for back surgery I had recently.

mmmm what kind of med :p hehe. You can tell by how un-inhibited you are ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC