[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2dyno

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the hard work Beezy. I cannot believe how well this ROM works right out of the gate. Any chance we will see a change log from 3.2 to 3.5. Or at least a quick synapse to let us know?

Charles Posted it

Alright guys, IcedCoryStreater 3.5 is about to roll out! Major improvements to performance, memory management. Removed a lot of junk. still Trying to get Bluetooth working. :D

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
OK, so I did the update by wiping cache only. How do I know it is indeed the 3.5 update? About phone only shows "IceCreamSandwich" and "sojus-userdebug IceCreamSandwich IRK40C 162682 test-keys". Thanks

Email sure loads faster now!

if it said flash complete in recovery your good.

When I try to move the apps to the storage in the phone it says there's not enough space, but there is plenty of space. Can someone please help me? Other than that everything else is great! Thank you Beezy for all your hard work :)

I hadn't tried that so I'll check it out I know sd doesn't function 100% like it should yet.

Staying on previous beta. Google Reader crashes when I try to open an article on new beta. I use it everyday so I can't have it crash. Only difference I noticed was a minor speed boost.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next beta.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Seemed snappier when it worked. It rebooted 3 times on me within minutes.

Just wondering did both of you wipe just cache or did you guys wipe everything?

Hey guys is there anyway I can make the names on my folders on the homescreen stick ? every time I reboot the names on my folders disappear

I'm checking on how to fix this,but it might be beyond our control because we don't have the source to build the tools we need.

you know what would be groovy.... a changelog

Thanks for all the hard work Beezy. I cannot believe how well this ROM works right out of the gate. Any chance we will see a change log from 3.2 to 3.5. Or at least a quick synapse to let us know?

The changelog is released every time Charles announces a new update it just a few pages back. Sorry if that's not enough detail for you but I'm not taking the extra time to write up a changelog and keep it current.

It had seemed that swiping away running programs from the card view was working properly now but it looks like its back to keeping a huge list of stuff you're no longer using. Oh well, no big deal.

If you want in settings>developer options you can choose to have the standard or a custom amount of process.

Reactions: strafholm

tcol41

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
if it said flash complete in recovery your goo

I hadn't tried that so I'll check it out I know sd doesn't function 100% like it should yet.

Just wondering did both of you wipe just cache or did you guys wipe everything?

I'm checking on how to fix this,but it might be beyond our control because we don't have the source to build the tools we need.

The changelog is released every time Charles announces a new update it just a few pages back. Sorry if that's not enough detail for you but I'm not taking the extra time to write up a changelog and keep it current.

If you want in settings>developer options you can choose to have the standard or a custom amount of process.

Thanks for getting back to me :)

ayostussy

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
after using the 3.5 version for a while, facebook finally works for me! It seems more responsive but then again that could just be me.

The only bugs i have noticed is the pictures in the gallery dont load after clicking on an album and the camera screen flickers, the screen also flickers when watching some videos too.

RMM1981

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I just wiped dalvik and seemed to work fine for me but i just did it like 20mins ago so we will see.
One thing I've noticed is I have a DATA USAGE WARNING in my notification bar & it won't go away unless I'm not doing something right??? No biggie just annoying to look at lol. I have unlimited data so I was just curious of why its there? Thanks for your hard work Beezy & the rest.

austsamson

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
not to be THAT guy, but ive got issues galore with full wipe and cache wipe. my lockscreen is really having freezing issues as well as music being really buggy. =/ i love google music but the bugs in the last google music were much more usable than this one

anyone else having lockscreen issues or music issues?:-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante