[ROM] brainmaster's MIUI NS4G [ALL VERSIONS]

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Source/Link: [ROM] brainmaster's MIUI NS4G [ALL VERSIONS]

Please see the source/link above for ROM information and download/flashing. Please feel free to discuss anything concerning the ROM in this thread
smile.gif

Reactions: beezy

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm going on week 6 of running this ROM, longest I've ever stuck to one ROM. Probably won't change until AOSP ICS ROMs start rolling out :)

badhabits727

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Flashed this rom and had a few issues, first off, SMS force closed any time I'd try to send a text. Second, battery wouldn't charge past 95% and still wont now that I recovered to stock. Tried wiping dalvic and cache for the sms problem, and wiped batt stats for the 95% issue, neither fixed it.

Loco Wit The Pre

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Flashed this rom and had a few issues, first off, SMS force closed any time I'd try to send a text. Second, battery wouldn't charge past 95% and still wont now that I recovered to stock. Tried wiping dalvic and cache for the sms problem, and wiped batt stats for the 95% issue, neither fixed it.

I have to agree. The ROM is not good at all. Started off with the same issues and when I reflashed nothing was fixed. Also noticed that the android market kept vanishing... needless to say I'm back on cm7 :p

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci