Source/Link: [ROM] Peter Alfonso GPA [ALL VERSIONS]

Please see the source/link above for ROM information and download/flashing. Please feel free to discuss anything concerning the ROM in this thread
    beezy and justmerob like this.
    10-23-2011 02:18 PM
    Can a theme be added to gpa19
    10-28-2011 06:34 AM
    If you find a custom theme that supports/made for GPA19 then yes. Its been a while since I flashed GPA and I can't remember if it has support for Theme Chooser.
    10-28-2011 07:39 AM
    Can a theme be added to gpa19
    Ultimate on line kitchen works well, Google it

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    10-28-2011 11:28 PM
    Quick question since he isn't supported on xda anymore. Does this include gapps and wallet? I know there has been variations.
    My phone is driving me crazy - CM7 and Matrix have gone wonky (if that isn't a word, that what it feels like), so thought I would try this.
    11-18-2011 02:05 PM
    Quick question since he isn't supported on xda anymore. Does this include gapps and wallet? I know there has been variations.
    My phone is driving me crazy - CM7 and Matrix have gone wonky (if that isn't a word, that what it feels like), so thought I would try this.
    Yes. GPA19 has wallet and gapss baked in. However for some reason there's an issue updating wallet from the market. Over at XDA the latest wallet update has been posted for install by GPA19 users.
    11-18-2011 02:38 PM
    Are there any other forums out there to help with tweaks, such as the little things I think of? Just flashed, will be adjusting and testing this weekend.
    11-19-2011 08:37 AM
    Are there any other forums out there to help with tweaks, such as the little things I think of? Just flashed, will be adjusting and testing this weekend.
    What are you looking for nmoreman?
    11-19-2011 09:49 AM
    Thanks Paul, nothing yet. I started having problems with CM7, and I think it was the kernels, all Matrix. They had worked great till I went to 10.5, 11.0 didn't fix it, and reverting to 9.5 still had deaths needing battery pulls, even after adjusting bottom speeds up.
    So I decided to try GPA, have read and kept up, just know there is no real support in threads, xda, and my safety net is having experienced people help and learn from them.
    I.e., always used pfmedic's on my Epics due to their excellence, his support, and just personally liked him and read his blogs, even donated toward his Nexus when his Epic died. Least I could do for all the time he put in for the group. Off topic, where is he, I know he is extremely busy personally, but always felt this was his outlet.
    Anyway, everything loaded fine, the only thing I saw chomping battery was Wallet. I just stopped it. Ran the battery down, charging to full, will recalibrate and see if I can get my old, excellent battery life back on this rom.
    I had never had any issues until those deep idle roms, will see
    11-19-2011 05:21 PM
    I've found Wallet is a battery hog, second in usage and I haven't used it. I have stopped in Running Apps.
    If I can't get it to turn off, I will try something else. I see you are running Pool Party and I know Dreams gives
    wonderful support and innovation thru ACS. Will try that if I dan't straighten this out.
    11-19-2011 07:57 PM
    I'm new to this community so excuse me if I don't use the correct technical terms and such.

That being said, I'm using this ROM now, installed through ROM manager. Everything went smoothly and it seemed great at the beginning, and I don't know if my problem is with the ROM or something else. But after a while the phone just seems to start lagging like crazy. Everything is super slow and I just have to reboot it.

But after a fresh reboot, it's as fast as ever. Does anyone have the same problem? I'm using GPA19 on my Nexus S 4G (Sprint).
    11-22-2011 09:27 AM