HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
looks great, cant wait to try it.
keep us posted on the release~!

would love to play with it!
wifi or not!
'thanks for the video review, thumbs up from me!

Reactions: oscarx6

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
This is extremely awesome. Thank you for making such great videos. You were the first person to introduce me to using different kernel on my phone when I asked you on google plus. I cannot wait to try this.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I guess its a cool thing... Being able to run a completely different devices OS on our Nexus....

But in my own opinion... If I wanted to run Sense I would own a HTC...

To each their own and props to the dev for pulling off this feat !

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I guess its a cool thing... Being able to run a completely different devices OS on our Nexus....

But in my own opinion... If I wanted to run Sense I would own a HTC...

To each their own and props to the dev for pulling off this feat !

I see what you mean, but isn't this the beauty of freedom/Open Source and hacking?

aman1127

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I heard that development stopped due to not too many people having the ns4g and porting issues

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I heard that development stopped due to not too many people having the ns4g and porting issues

LOL.. Seems strange since this was all just posted what a day or so ago.... There are plenty of NS4G users and from last I heard it was moving along rather well.

aman1127

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm just a Lurker here. I think u read it over on xda. I think the other reason was the fact that ICS is coming out and sense would be a port to gb so another reason it would be a waste.
I do miss sense sometimes but don't miss the lag it gave me on my evo. Reason for a faster phone perhaps...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm just a Lurker here. I think u read it over on xda. I think the other reason was the fact that ICS is coming out and sense would be a port to gb so another reason it would be a waste.
I do miss sense sometimes but don't miss the lag it gave me on my evo. Reason for a faster phone perhaps...

Well lets say I heard from a good source, qbking77 himself that the port is still in the works and continuing... That's all I have been told and as I originally stated qbking77 or someone else will update us as progress continues.

aman1127

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Well lets say I heard from a good source, qbking77 himself that the port is still in the works and continuing... That's all I have been told and as I originally stated qbking77 or someone else will update us as progress continues.

If that's the case a bit more patience should suffice for now

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes.. Not a Sense fan here for the few times I played with it on a TBolt... But it will be fun to flash for a day or two to mess with friends running Sense....