[Rom] Carbon: Co2 Edition (V1.1) - Oxygen + Ics Mix [Aosp]

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Source/Link : [Rom] Carbon: Co2 Edition (V1.1) - Oxygen + Ics Mix [Aosp]
Credit/Developer: Jonathon Grigg

Please see the source/link above for ROM information and download/flashing. Please feel free to discuss anything concerning the ROM in this thread
smile.gif

Reactions: strafholm

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Hands down best and most stable rom I have ever used.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

idoc21

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I would highly recommend this ROM ... Most stable, quickest, and with Franco's kernel I'm getting the by far the best battery life that I have from any other ROM I've tried.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Am I stupid? I can't find the dl link

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

From this thread or over at the Carbon page?

The Carbon page you have to look and it has like 4 or 5 "pull down" boxes... One of them says "Downloads" with a button on the right side "SHOW" to expand it... Bingo there is your download link..

ShockTherapy

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
No good.

Battery life was terrible, random hourly reboots, bluetooth music info was screwed up on my car stereo, half of my apps would FC for no apparent reason...

Tried the kernel that came with. Then on to Matr1x, Trinity, Franco's, and GLaDOS. No go. just erratic and buggy behaviour no matter the speeds and governors i tried...

sorry. :(

PS - Where's the ICS flavouring added, i didn't see any.

Last edited:

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I first installed this rom and didn't like it that much.uninstalled and some how my Google wallet has gotten screwed up.I keep getting force close issues.I decided to give this rom another spin.Boy am I glad I did after personalizing it to my liking this has turned out to be one of the best rims i have installed.By far the fastest and smoothest rom.Great job on this rom guys ......Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance