[ROM][AOSP] ICS Nexus S 4G Source ROM Port

Loco Wit The Pre

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
v3 was pretty stable, don't know why kwiboo is stopping - he's probably waiting on the real deal likeall the other devs... Looks like i'm jumping to aosp's rom already tried koush but he is keeping up with the nexus s more :p

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
v3 was pretty stable, don't know why kwiboo is stopping - he's probably waiting on the real deal likeall the other devs... Looks like i'm jumping to aosp's rom already tried koush but he is keeping up with the nexus s more :p

I'm using the port of Koush's ROM and love it. Only problem I have, that I've had on all of them, is the stock messaging program sends gibberish if you send a text with more than 160 characters.

vnv01

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the port of Koush's ROM and love it. Only problem I have, that I've had on all of them, is the stock messaging program sends gibberish if you send a text with more than 160 characters.

AOSP fixed that problem.

Outside of non-operational 4G and volume buttons that are useless with non-google Music apps, these are great ROMS.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
AOSP fixed that problem.

Outside of non-operational 4G and volume buttons that are useless with non-google Music apps, these are great ROMS.

Really? I'm gonna have to try his. My volume buttons work in games and videos. Haven't tried music because I don't keep any on my phone.

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I love this mod and all but for now I really want to go back to stock Gingerbread if that's possible until the official OTA of ICS comes out. Is it possible to do that?

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I love this mod and all but for now I really want to go back to stock Gingerbread if that's possible until the official OTA of ICS comes out. Is it possible to do that?

Just flash a GB ROM, or restore your nandroid backup. You did make a backup, right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20