12-02-2011 01:43 PM
32 12
tools
    That doesnt kill the app, it just removes it from the list.
    It will close the application. It won't 'kill' it like a task killer will by closing the app and ending any associated background services.

I just tested by opening an application, letting it load, going back to the home screen, opening it again (opened much faster the second time because it was still in memory) then closing it using the task manager and re-opening the application and it loaded much slower the third time since it wasn't in memory.

My understanding was that's what long pressing the back button did for active application in CM. I could be wrong about that though.
    11-26-2011 04:53 PM
    looks like alpha 10 was posted this morning or last night.
    been running it all day.

so far MMS doesn't work
    Navigation doesn't work
    and both existed in the previous builds

but that's the only issues I have seen running since about 8am.

the dev is looking for log cats of issues so if you do have problems grab a full log cat text and send it over to him via paste bin.
    11-26-2011 05:02 PM
    My phone works fine with this rom. MMS works fine but the gps /navigation doesnt work. When is the update coming for this rom. Does anybody know when the official for the Nexus S 4G is coming?
    12-01-2011 06:14 PM
    ...... Does anybody know when the official for the Nexus S 4G is coming?
    February 2012.
    12-01-2011 06:22 PM
    February 2012.
    Whats your source on this?
    12-01-2011 07:46 PM
    It's his own speculation. Although I don't understand why he claims it as fact in here and in another thread he says this....

The latest from Engadget is that Best Buy receives Galaxy Nexus shipments on Dec 11. Actual sales date may be later. It is almost certain that NS4G won't get the ICS OTA before a few weeks of Verizon GN monopoly. With the holidays, my (pure) guess is that we won't get ICS OTA before Feb.
    12-01-2011 07:55 PM
    Just kidding; I don't have any inside info.
    12-02-2011 01:43 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD