i flashed ICS a couple of days ago(Kwiboo's v1 rom) and was just wondering if i need anything other than the stock GB rom to go back to stock out of the box. this was my first ever flash and root or unlock. would i need a stock kernel too?

All i did was unlock the bootlader,wipe data/dalvik/cache and then apply the ICS rom from the sd card.so would i just need the stock rom and thats it?does kwiboos's v1 ICS change the kernel?

Thanks in advance
    11-26-2011 10:00 PM
    Its fine. There is just no toggle to recovery yet from the power off menu. Just power off then power+volume up. Then normal flash dance from there

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    luismpr likes this.
    11-26-2011 11:14 PM
    Its fine. There is just no toggle to recovery yet from the power off menu. Just power off then power+volume up. Then normal flash dance from there

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    So it would be a matter of just getting the stock GB rom and then wiping data(etc.) And flashing the stock rom correct?sorry for the question.pretty new to the flashing scene thanks again
    11-26-2011 11:29 PM
    So it would be a matter of just getting the stock GB rom and then wiping data(etc.) And flashing the stock rom correct?sorry for the question.pretty new to the flashing scene thanks again
    Yes

Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    luismpr likes this.
    11-27-2011 05:56 AM
    Yes

Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Thanks
    11-27-2011 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD