asop's ASOP oICSv13 - working MMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been getting Screen Of Death's all day......5 or 6 I think.

No clue though if it's cause of the new Franco kernel from last night or something else. That was the only major change I've made.

m3grady2

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Can someone else confirm if all day events are working in the calendar widget?. create an event to all day in the calendar and see if it shows up in the calendar widget or if it just says no upcoming events

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been getting Screen Of Death's all day......5 or 6 I think.

No clue though if it's cause of the new Franco kernel from last night or something else. That was the only major change I've made.

What tweaks do have enabled? Deep Idle can cause that if you haven't raised your voltage....

Long days and pleasant nights............

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Can someone else confirm if all day events are working in the calendar widget?. create an event to all day in the calendar and see if it shows up in the calendar widget or if it just says no upcoming events
They aren't. That's the main reason I asked if anyone remembers the fix for it.

What tweaks do have enabled? Deep Idle can cause that if you haven't raised your voltage....
smartassv2
100/1000
no live oc
deep idle yes
stock voltages
3G and SDcard speed hacks in propmodder.

Ive never messed with my voltages on any kernel. could very likely be that though because i did get a few while on Matrix. Didn't start happening on ICS until today and ive been on it for a good week now.

hvargaslh

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm running this ROM | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS) and Loving it. I switch off from Matr1x kernal and FrancoKernal, But cant get GPS to lock now..on matr1x11.5 ICS now..

Shall I reflash rom right over then reflash kernal? should i clear davlick cache first?

Another thing Do I still need setCPU or NSTools, does one overwrite the other?

Thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm running this ROM | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS) and Loving it. I switch off from Matr1x kernal and FrancoKernal, But cant get GPS to lock now..on matr1x11.5 ICS now..

Shall I reflash rom right over then reflash kernal? should i clear davlick cache first?

Another thing Do I still need setCPU or NSTools, does one overwrite the other?

Thanks
I would stick with NSTools at this point.. It handles most of what we need at the moment for kernel usage....

Honestly I haven't done much kernel tweaking due to the fact I know these are all WIP and were not really going to see real good performance until we get NS4G source.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
After using this as my daily driver for a week I can say that it's fairly stable. The volume control bug is a little annoying and the camera app freezes occasionally. Overall, great effort! Not quite as smooth as the official gingerbread but pretty close. Will definitely tide me over until the official rom is released.

However, I have noticed that battery life seems to be draining faster than with GB. A few occasions my phone has felt like it was overheating when I wasn't even using it. Just pull it out of my pocket and it's very warm.

Last edited:

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I hadn't checked GPS but I decided to try it.

Google Maps isn't working.

Telenav is, I'm only about 1/2 mile off, must be off tower signals, both are checked

Luckily I'm not lost and can wait till somone figures it out, no biggee for me!! And yes, I cleared data.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I hadn't checked GPS but I decided to try it.

Google Maps isn't working.

Telenav is, I'm only about 1/2 mile off, must be off tower signals, both are checked

Luckily I'm not lost and can wait till somone figures it out, no biggee for me!! And yes, I cleared data.

Maps and Navigation working perfectly for me.

craigwann

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had any of the problems the rest of you are having with volume/Cal/restarts. Everything is working great for me. Still can't get bln working. By far the best isc from out.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Haven't had any of the problems the rest of you are having with volume/Cal/restarts. Everything is working great for me. Still can't get bln working. By far the best isc from out.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Flash Matr1x kernel for smoother performance and bln

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
New version is up.... See other thread....

[ROM][WIP][ALPHA][NS4G] oICSv19 | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS)

21 is up. Just went from 13 to 21. A lot quicker! Very nice. Don't know how the builds were before 21 after 13 but I like this.

Updating from 13 to 21 on first boot email and exchange crashed. Second reboot seems to be working but I don't use them so I don't know. And the browser Icon in the tray said not installed. Had to replace it with the browser from the app list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908