ICS Rom Installed - No USB - Stuck in ROM

robkurzd

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
- Previously I have had to open fastboot and get into clockwork recovery by using a terminal command. Clockwork just wouldn't stick.

- I installed the ICS ROM that does not have USB support.

- Stupid me.

- When I realized I wanted to go back to 2.3.7, I could not load clockwork, I could not use the single click unroot and cannot boot anything.

- In fastboot mode, the bottom says
USB Control init
USB Control init End
STANDARD_SET_CONFIGURATION

- If I try to select 'recovery' it says at the top
'Fastboot Mode - No boot or recovery IMG'
Lock State- Unlocked

- I have tried installing the latest ROM Manager and booting to clockwork from that but I get the regular fastboot with the above issues.

- Does anyone have any ideas? I have thought about downloading ROMs via e-mail/dropbox but I need a way to install them so I can get back.

How can I get USB back or a way to install another ROM?

robkurzd

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Update: Ran a few commands and was able to get them to work in fastboot. Was running the wrong script in one-click unroot which made all the difference.

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Or if you reboot, and the standard stock recoverymcomesmup, hit recovery, mine then goes to cwm. Very strange, thought I had list it somehow (was having fits with cm7), and upgraded topics. And rom manager is working intermittently, but that's ok, I am back to this working method

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
And one more thought, USB is gone on ine beaches ics hooks up to computer another way. When selecting connection, pick the first one, something like MLB ? It's a media connection, then go to Computer, you will see nexus listed, right click to open, and keep clicking. It is opening different but works hisnway