[MODS][ICS] Statusbar Mods & Theme for ICS ROMs

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Source/Link: [MODS] Statusbar Mods & Theme for ICS ROMs
Credit/Developer: fergie716

Just as the title says... Mods for ICS ! Battery mods and many much more. Please see the source link for a full list of what he is offering with options for different builds of ICS.

## Update 12/22/11 ##

Fergie asked me to add in a theme he has been working on. Screen shots are below and after the last screen shot is also a direct link to the same screen shots and all the different versions of ICS he is supporting it to run on. Give it a look and feel free to leave comments here at Android Central or at his thread on XDA... Great work fergie !

tUrGS.png

YwtSE.png

ahEMZ.png

mGOcu.png

OMGYS.png

UjFNg.png

THEME DOWNLOADS PER SPECIFIC DEVICE SEE THIS LINK

Last edited:

simon.ponder

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: [MODS] Statusbar Mods for ICS ROM

good find!
might have to check it out later

I tried the onscreen buttons, set my density to 214, and also the battery mod. See attached shot. It feels a little weird, like I am wasting some screen real estate. But who knows, maybe I will like it. I use the backlight dimmer in NSTools, set to zero to turn off the four permanent buttons' lights on the NS4G.

They still function, just don't light up. Maybe someone could find a way to turn of those four buttons' functionality, while this mod is applied.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I tried the onscreen buttons, set my density to 214, and also the battery mod. See attached shot. It feels a little weird, like I am wasting some screen real estate. But who knows, maybe I will like it. I use the backlight dimmer in NSTools, set to zero to turn off the four permanent buttons' lights on the NS4G.

They still function, just don't light up. Maybe someone could find a way to turn of those four buttons' functionality, while this mod is applied.
Yes I agree its a screen real estate missing, I think it was done just to show it can be done for anyone interested....

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Just an update....

fergie has v2 out which features...

-0-100% ICS Battery Mod
-Center Clock
-Center Date
-Clear All Button to the right
-Made clock+date font "bold"
-GOT RID OF QUICK SETTINGS BUTTON!

FYI, Reboot and Reboot to Recovery from the power menu is in the works ATM.

cntchds

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

I dig it. :D

I ran the bottom buttons just to play with them for a day, but quickly didn't like how much space they take up. I really like the top bar mods though. Very slick.

Thanks!

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

I'm running battery mod, no clock, no ICS ASOP v1, no problems and looks great

Every phone should have a percent number rather than some blob that makes me run another program to clutter up my screen to see battery status

Thank Fergie and Paul

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Glad you liked my mods to fergie's original mod.. I was never a big fan of the percent display for battery mods but then after using so many different circle mods, etc.. and many of them being so difficult to read at times I have become a fan of the percent meter.

I guess I'll quote a line from our Super Mod, Ragnarokx...

"It just works and gets the job done."

Thats the bottom line...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Sweet lol!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome to your thread fergie! Hope you like what you see and I'm sure the members will appreciate any little support you give them on your mods now and in the future :)

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Very nice just wish the clock would disappear on the lock screen like stock would

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Very nice just wish the clock would disappear on the lock screen like stock would

Stock gingerbread?

Guess I never noticed. unless someone makes a mod to do that or eliminate the clock all together not sure it will happen as the pulldown is natively accessible in Ics.

And remember this is not official Ics. Maybe in the official the clock is gone when locked ;) can always hope

Edit: the clock is still there on my wife's stock GB epic. She won't let me touch it haha.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Update

Fergie has updated some of his mods to support oICS v36 (AOSP 4.0.3 based)... Hit the OP and the thread link for details...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Update 12/22/11

Added fergies custom theme to the OP with screenshots. Definitely worth taking a look at. Also make sure you hit his thread and see what type of mods he's been cooking up for your favorite ICS ROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2