Is it possible to install a theme on a non CM7 Rom? For example, if I wanted to use Pool Party, but really want the ICS theme....is there any way to install it since the Rom does not have the theme chooser built in?
    11-30-2011 11:25 AM
    Is it possible to install a theme on a non CM7 Rom? For example, if I wanted to use Pool Party, but really want the ICS theme....is there any way to install it since the Rom does not have the theme chooser built in?
    Not if it is a CM specific theme
    12-01-2011 12:17 PM
    The ROM itself has to have code implemented into it to support Theme Chooser. So if the ROM of choice doesn't support Theme Chooser then your out of luck.
    12-01-2011 01:15 PM
    An option is if you are using ADW or CM7, there is an app market in the market called ics (or ice cream sandwich) theme, its free.

I downloaded for CM7 and used it under theme chooser, however when reading the download it said compatible with adw (which I have on daughter's phone). She loved mine so put it on hers, which is stock, and works great, I actually thinnk it also works on Go Launcher (which we just loaded).

Its not full theme, but changes the icons and some of the look, so its a start.
    12-02-2011 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD