02-17-2012 06:45 AM
279 12345 ...
tools
    I didn't see a change log?
    Not likely to see one from aosp either.......

Looks like new kernel, fixed red box, and stopped ota update from killing battery.....

Long days and pleasant nights............
    12-07-2011 12:14 AM
    Not likely to see one from aosp either.......

Looks like new kernel, fixed red box, and stopped ota update from killing battery.....

Theres one in the first post in xda.
    12-07-2011 01:56 AM
    v25 is out

v25
    Updated Kali kernel with many changes
    Optimized user build
    Updated Apps
    Backup cloud fixed
    No more red borders
    12-08-2011 08:50 PM
    All day events dont show in calendar widget. Is there a fix for this?
    12-08-2011 09:59 PM
    Gotta say I'm liking v25, fast, smooth and stable.

I have noticed that it seems some custom kernel's have stopped playing well with v23+. I had issues with wifi and bootloops trying to run Matrix so went back to stock.

The kernel runs great but I'm missing BLN and Voodoo, has anyone found a kernel with those features that works on v25?

Normally I'd just flash and try but I don't have the time at work right now to play with it. Thanks!
    12-09-2011 07:30 AM
    Is anyones home screen still rotating? Mines not. Booo.
    12-09-2011 11:52 AM
    Gotta say I'm liking v25, fast, smooth and stable.

I have noticed that it seems some custom kernel's have stopped playing well with v23+. I had issues with wifi and bootloops trying to run Matrix so went back to stock.

The kernel runs great but I'm missing BLN and Voodoo, has anyone found a kernel with those features that works on v25?

Normally I'd just flash and try but I don't have the time at work right now to play with it. Thanks!
    Running francos latest without any issues. Smooth and fast. Wifi works. No bootloops. On v25....

12-09-2011 07:26 PM
    Is anyones home screen still rotating? Mines not. Booo.

I had that issue after I tried the newest adw ex update....froze adw and alls good again:-)

12-09-2011 07:28 PM
    So I downloaded the alleged v25, this time to my computer from the very beginning, then transferred the file to the phone to flash with Clockwork. Did all the backups and cache cleans, etc., flashed the update and ended up stuck at the end with no option to reboot, other than to reboot into recovery. So I recovered back to the previous version. Any ideas? Just download the file again and try again?
    12-09-2011 08:46 PM
    v26 is up

12-09-2011 09:57 PM
    Yes, I saw that when I went to re-download 25. 26 appears to have flashed without a problem
    12-09-2011 10:02 PM
    I had that issue after I tried the newest adw ex update....froze adw and alls good again:-)

My home screen still isn't rotating. I'm not sure if that was something added into this rom; or, if it's the new thing for ICS. Either way not working on v26 either.

Confused on why we switched kernels again but this build is faster than the last. Very nice.

Anyone else having usb storage connections problems when connecting to a computer? (Both Linux and Windows). It says connected as media device on my device but it's really not. Been using clockwork to mount.
    12-09-2011 11:33 PM
    New update..

v26 available.. See the OP for change log.
    12-10-2011 11:58 AM
    Anyone else having usb storage connections problems when connecting to a computer? (Both Linux and Windows). It says connected as media device on my device but it's really not. Been using clockwork to mount.
    Just flashed v26 and no mounting problems with mine on my computer. Have you tried a reboot of the phone? One thing I've noticed with these ICS roms is right after install I've had to do a reboot or two to fix some random quirks and then they seem to go away.
    12-10-2011 12:58 PM
    Just flashed v26 and no mounting problems with mine on my computer. Have you tried a reboot of the phone? One thing I've noticed with these ICS roms is right after install I've had to do a reboot or two to fix some random quirks and then they seem to go away.
    I havent actually plugged in with 26 yet. Ill see what happens the next time. But i know what you mean. All my screen rotate stopped working even on the browser and i had to reboot to fix. Also gps wasnt working on 26 for me. I did a quick cache whipe with dalvik and flashed over again. If anyone has that problem
    12-10-2011 01:11 PM
    And now my gps isnt working again hmmmmm
    12-10-2011 01:33 PM
    When I up dated to v26 I needed to go back in and clear and reload agps with GPS test

Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwich
    12-10-2011 06:43 PM
    When I up dated to v26 I needed to go back in and clear and reload agps with GPS test

Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwich
    I used GPS Tools and it worked for a little but then stopped. Got a link? I just did a full wipe and fresh install and not working. Got a market link for what you used?
    12-10-2011 07:40 PM
    Did 26 with a full wipe and it's rock solid... GPS seems fine... Been running all day without issue

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    12-10-2011 07:54 PM
    I used GPS Tools and it worked for a little but then stopped. Got a link? I just did a full wipe and fresh install and not working. Got a market link for what you used?
    https://market.android.com/details?i...tcross.gpstest

its still alittle slower than gb was but i'm chalking that up to the fact that its a port....
    12-11-2011 10:42 AM
    https://market.android.com/details?i...tcross.gpstest

its still alittle slower than gb was but i'm chalking that up to the fact that its a port....
    Hmm. I tried that one before you got back to me and it didn't seem to work. I used the one I had before and it fixed it again. After the full wipe and then restore it seems to working now longer periods of time. Not sure what the problem is.

Hope it's straightened out in the next few builds. Otherwise I'm going to have to go back to GB next week when I need to GPS.
    12-11-2011 01:13 PM
    GPS seems to be alittle flaky some people don't have a problem...some people have to cold start their GPS....some people can't get it to work at all
    12-11-2011 04:44 PM
    Ok. Google wallet update in the market. Anyone else getting the error that the package is not signed correctly?
    12-12-2011 01:04 PM
    I had some issues with GPS the other night. But they seemed to go away. Could just be because I live in Seattle and it was rainy/foggy.

However, something odd that I noticed is that my battery has drained to 44% after being off the charger for just under 5 hours ago. I haven't really done anything on it today than send a couple of text messages and tweets.

Other issue was with keyboard (both Android and TouchPal) not actually putting any texts in messages as I would type. Not sure if this is ICS-related or just my phone.
    12-12-2011 02:34 PM
    Ok. Google wallet update in the market. Anyone else getting the error that the package is not signed correctly?
    I did.
    12-12-2011 03:03 PM
279 12345 ...