02-17-2012 06:45 AM
279 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I did.
    Im assuming the wallet app was tinkered with and resigned. Hmm.

Funny. I have problems with gps and this morning i wake up and my phone has a gps lock for no reason. Had to reboot to get it off.

Feel like it was a facebook thing.
    12-13-2011 02:30 PM
    Im assuming the wallet app was tinkered with and resigned. Hmm.

Funny. I have problems with gps and this morning i wake up and my phone has a gps lock for no reason. Had to reboot to get it off.

Feel like it was a facebook thing.
    I uninstalled Wallet with Titanium and then did a fresh install of it through the Market. Used it at the store with no issues.
    12-13-2011 02:44 PM
    Doesn't any have any idea what the issue is with the video effects crashing the app? Its pretty consistant even after a reboot.
    12-14-2011 03:18 PM
    Not sure why a feature like that would be on any developers fix list.
    12-14-2011 04:23 PM
    I uninstalled Wallet with Titanium and then did a fresh install of it through the Market. Used it at the store with no issues.
    I'll give that a shot. Was thinking about it. Wasn't sure if Wallet would even install through the market after it being it was an OS Update thing only. Thanks for the head up.

Uh, I just tried the CM9 Kang because my GPS is still buggy on here. Same problem over there. Went back to stock for like 30 seconds. GPS worked fine. Just couldn't stay on GB. I'm back on this build again.

Edit: removed wallet with adb and installed from the market. Adding card failed. Retry worked. Seems to be working.
    12-14-2011 04:32 PM
    if anyone was wondering, flash works now with the newest update....its not the greatest, i got some flash games to work but flash video i have yet to see work properly.

i dont know what to say about my device other then its stock oicsv26 with dalvik at 48
    12-15-2011 07:46 PM
    New version is out.. v27...

Changelog in OP
    12-15-2011 11:40 PM

Changelog in OP
    :-)

Long days and pleasant nights............
    12-15-2011 11:45 PM

Changelog in OP
    Your kidding me! I just finished setting up another attempt at a CM9 Kang because I was waiting for this; and, it didn't come.
    12-16-2011 12:39 AM
    Is GPS fixed in the new version? It's the only thing that doesn't work for me and it's enough to make me go back to GB.
    12-16-2011 01:58 PM
    Is GPS fixed in the new version? It's the only thing that doesn't work for me and it's enough to make me go back to GB.
    I went back to GB because of this too; but, then: couldn't stand it so came back. Somewhere along the lines, though, my GPS started working on v26 before I even went to v27.

Are you on GB already? This may sound asinine and like black magic voodoo stuff; but, if your not: back up v26, go to GB, go back to v26, and update to 27. Or you could just try 27 and see if works.

I was still buggy on 26 but it seems to work fine for me on 27.
    12-16-2011 02:27 PM
    I went back to GB because of this too; but, then: couldn't stand it so came back. Somewhere along the lines, though, my GPS started working on v26 before I even went to v27.

Are you on GB already? This may sound asinine and like black magic voodoo stuff; but, if your not: back up v26, go to GB, go back to v26, and update to 27. Or you could just try 27 and see if works.

I was still buggy on 26 but it seems to work fine for me on 27.
    Not on GB yet. Still investigating my options. I think I will take your advice and go to GB and back to v27.

Will report back...
    12-16-2011 02:40 PM
    New version again!

v29
    12-16-2011 04:49 PM
    Well that seems to have worked! I did a backup and installed Oxygen ROM. Then restored my backup and GPS is working again.
    12-16-2011 05:20 PM
    New version again!

v29
    Lol ! Looks like he left something out snd changed it as 27 is gone completely from the list. Just installed.

I know we are just a port but did anyone notice that after netflix added support for ics it stoppedworking in ics?

No idea for why for a year every netflix update only adds support for devices they already work on?
    12-16-2011 05:22 PM
    Actually. Gps seems like its working really well really fast on 29.
    12-16-2011 05:28 PM
    Nice to hear.... Setting up v29 right now Restoring all my stuff via MyBackup Pro...

Edit: I still can't get wireless tethering to work but I can get wired tethering to function. So were getting somewhere ...

I know all this will probably be resolved once official becomes available...
    12-16-2011 05:32 PM
    Nice to hear.... Setting up v29 right now Restoring all my stuff via MyBackup Pro...

Edit: I still can't get wireless tethering to work but I can get wired tethering to function. So were getting somewhere ...

I know all this will probably be resolved once official becomes available...
    A couple fc on the launcher and on the gallery doing nothing special. Mms was sketchy yesterday but that could of been sprints network. 2 random freezes that turned into random reboots. Back to v26 until he releases his 4.0.3 build he's working on now.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    12-17-2011 08:33 AM
    Hi there, I first want to say fantastic job on the ROM. I am running v26 and it's very stable. I tried loading v27 yesterday, however google talk kept crashing whenever I loaded it, so I could not get into the market app. So, I reverted back to v26. Can you tell me if the issues with Google talk were resolved? I did full factory reset and wipe of cache as well as tried all the solutions posted here, but could not get it to work yesterday.
    12-17-2011 11:11 AM
    A couple fc on the launcher and on the gallery doing nothing special. Mms was sketchy yesterday but that could of been sprints network. 2 random freezes that turned into random reboots. Back to v26 until he releases his 4.0.3 build he's working on now.

Strange. I dont know about the mms but i wasnt able to send them before only receive them with the other builds.

No fc or anything here? Were you overclocked? If you were garantee thats the issue with the reboots.
    12-17-2011 12:05 PM
    Anyone tried v36 yet? I was on 29 all day just gettin a taste of ics but had a few issues with fcs on the launcher and a bit of lag here and there.

12-18-2011 12:56 AM
    v36 up and posted on xda. All reports are looking good, a few issues (probably due to phone setups)

I have downloaded, flashed, and got everything up and running.

I have GPS, I have not checked 4g (don't have because of Sprint, not phone), don't care about Wallet,
    but everything else is up, snappy, etc. except Wifi, so will look into that, but it wasn't working before either.

I'm running stock, no oc, no tweaks, stock kernel, no changes. Just want to see how it is meant to run before I start tinkering.

Go download
    12-18-2011 06:22 AM
    First impressions are awesome.. 4.0.3 runs the way it should have been all along.

Verry snappy and everything works

Yes Black hawk, GPS too! Locked it on 3g on maps to 4 meters.
    12-18-2011 07:52 AM
    I get a random launcher force close every now and then but its way better than the earlier builds
    12-18-2011 08:13 AM
    Yeah this is the version i've been waiting for. Everything works, calendar syncs correctly and shows in the widget also. 4g works and theres a widget for it too nice.
    12-18-2011 08:57 AM
279 ... 23456 ...