[ROM][WIP][ALPHA][NS4G] oICSv43 | AOSP 4.0.3 (ICS)

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ugh! I hate people who are like that. Can't we all just get along? ;-)

I'm relatively new to Android (coming from webOS). I tried ICS before (about 2 weeks ago) but had to move back. Thinking of giving it another try.

I love people who are like if you need to ask the question you shouldnt be rooting. Meanwhile you could be a software developer for darpa and just not know linux.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA][NS4G] oICSv21 | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS)

Nice to hear that we are friendly people here at AC.... Now get out of here with your useless posts ! hahha, j/k....

Search, read, ask, be polite and attempt to help others and that is all we ask here at AC.

Reactions: charn65

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ac is definitely more noob friendly.

Yes it is. What I love about AC as opposed to xda.
I don't even really bother trying to help anyone over there anymore it's just a drag lol.

Oh edit for on topic :

b83a1dad-a564-d882.jpg

b83a1dad-a586-7bb4.jpg

b83a1dad-a594-6dda.jpg

b83a1dad-a5a8-d13f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I guess i would gave gotten about that. I got about 9 hours with about the same screen on time but in literally no service all day. Maybe a bar.

gtpimp97

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Any of you guys not having your Gmail sync on time? What I mean is, I had to manually hit refresh in the Gmail app at 1030 this AM and it pulled emails from all the way back to 6am. Kind of frustrating as I can't find a reason/setting I need to correct.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Any of you guys not having your Gmail sync on time? What I mean is, I had to manually hit refresh in the Gmail app at 1030 this AM and it pulled emails from all the way back to 6am. Kind of frustrating as I can't find a reason/setting I need to correct.

Sometimes i have weird sync issues with gmail when going from rom to rom. Usually what helps me is force closing gmail. Clearing data. And then going to gmail.com and checking my mail fully before relaunching the gmail app.

Reactions: gtpimp97

gtpimp97

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Sometimes i have weird sync issues with gmail when going from rom to rom. Usually what helps me is force closing gmail. Clearing data. And then going to gmail.com and checking my mail fully before relaunching the gmail app.

Thanks I will give this a shot.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA][NS4G] oICSv23 | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS)

New version is available

v23...

Go get it!

m3grady2

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA][NS4G] oICSv23 | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS)

All day events dont show in calendar widget. Is there a fix for this?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA][NS4G] oICSv25 | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS)

Gotta say I'm liking v25, fast, smooth and stable.

I have noticed that it seems some custom kernel's have stopped playing well with v23+. I had issues with wifi and bootloops trying to run Matrix so went back to stock.

The kernel runs great but I'm missing BLN and Voodoo, has anyone found a kernel with those features that works on v25?

Normally I'd just flash and try but I don't have the time at work right now to play with it. Thanks!

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Gotta say I'm liking v25, fast, smooth and stable.

I have noticed that it seems some custom kernel's have stopped playing well with v23+. I had issues with wifi and bootloops trying to run Matrix so went back to stock.

The kernel runs great but I'm missing BLN and Voodoo, has anyone found a kernel with those features that works on v25?

Normally I'd just flash and try but I don't have the time at work right now to play with it. Thanks!

Running francos latest without any issues. Smooth and fast. Wifi works. No bootloops. On v25....

Long days and pleasant nights............

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA][NS4G] oICSv25 | AOSP 4.0.1 (ICS)

So I downloaded the alleged v25, this time to my computer from the very beginning, then transferred the file to the phone to flash with Clockwork. Did all the backups and cache cleans, etc., flashed the update and ended up stuck at the end with no option to reboot, other than to reboot into recovery. So I recovered back to the previous version. Any ideas? Just download the file again and try again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance