ICS-Dooderbutt-4.0.3-v1

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Team Hydro

Screenshot_2011-12-17-13-13-00.png

ICS-Dooderbutt-4.0.3-v1

Based of the OTA that was released yesterday for the Nexus S 3G(GSM).
Made for the Nexus S 4G(CDMA)Sprint

What Works
-3g-DATA
-camera
-wifi
-BT

We'll have to test and see what else

Not working
-haven't had enough time to test all of it
-SU

At this time I haven't had enough time to mess around with SU. What that means for you if you flash this...
-You will still have custom recovery to boot back into and flash nadroid's or other ROMS.
-You will have the SU app but it won't function.
-You will have root from the command line on your pc.
-That this is ported from a GSM phone so things won't work don't ask for updates I'm just a person like and trying to enjoy ICS and fix as much as I can.

Credit to
-gbhil
-Cory Streater
-Android Central
-Google
-all the guys at Google that help build,test,and develop great stuff like this for us.
-Team Hydro
-Dooderbutt

You are deciding to flash this at your own risk.Make sure to read the whole first post.

[INFO]Have you read all the above? You understand this is android it's suppose to be fun?

http://jbeezy.droiddoctors.com/downloads/download.php?file=Dooderbutt-4.0.3-v1.zip
[/INFO]

How to flash Dooderbutt ROM
-download ROM
-place on sdcard
-boot into recovery
-make a nadroid back up
-wipe everything
-Flash ICS-Dooderbutt
-Reboot enjoy

If you want the clock widget in the screenshot go to the market and search "dooderbutt" :)

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'll do the traditional ME FIRST...

Once again Beezy... Great work man... I will be down in your neck of the woods later tonight for the Festival of Lights, family car ride.

I hope this version of ICS build turns out much better for you and things don't get out of control like they did before ;)

Reactions: audiomanz and beezy

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Feels good sooo far! Nice and smooth!

HEY! Video effects work!

Ok, someone else confirm. There is NO GPS. The icon will flash and then disappear and never come back.

Last edited:

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay I'll add that to the not working list,hadn't checked that out.

Cool, that was the only major problem I noticed while I was using it. Only one actually overall. Everything else worked like butter. :( If the GPS worked I'd still be on it; but, I need my GPS. So sad. So sad.

Good work though!

MikeDubC

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
How long did it take everyones phone to boot? My boot screen is looping for a few minutes now.

Edit: NVM I didnt wipe data(durrrr). Re-flashed and I am enjoying delicious ICS. Thanks Beezy!

Last edited:

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Not like this. oICSv29 my gps works. Before it was flaky. Here it flashed and turns off. Different issue here.

I see what you mean about the GPS icon coming up and then going right away. However, when I opened maps it found my location and said accurate within 20 meters.

This ROM does seem pretty quick so far.

I'm coming from oICSv26 and so far this feels a bit faster, but then again it just booted up from a fresh wipe so a little time to fully tell.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I see what you mean about the GPS icon coming up and then going right away. However, when I opened maps it found my location and said accurate within 20 meters.

Was your wifi on? lol make sure you turn it off. And after that it said it still had me until I rebooted t he phone. (based off the wifi)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Normally you should perform a full wipe when flashing a new version unless the dev says different.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463