ICS-Dooderbutt-4.0.3-v1

Meltedwire

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome thank you all! I think I like fb better now, LOL! Always have disliked fb. Seriously it is really weird looking. Has anyone found a work around for MMS yet?

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question but I'm not too tech-savvy. I dragged the Dooderbutt zip onto the phone. When 'm trying to flash the ROM, it says choose zip from sdcard, click Dooderbutt, and then there is NETA-INF and system/ available to select. What do I do from there??

Last edited:

Jeremy_Presley

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry I'm and a noob. Can someone tell me how to apply this? I read the instructions but I'm noob. Do I just put on the sdcard and rename it update. Then open the recovery menu and use the apply update option? How do I bring up said menu?

MikeDubC

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry I'm and a noob. Can someone tell me how to apply this? I read the instructions but I'm noob. Do I just put on the sdcard and rename it update. Then open the recovery menu and use the apply update option? How do I bring up said menu?

I am a noob too, but it isnt a terribly difficult thing to do. If you dont know what menu to apply the update option, google nexus s 4g rooting/flashing and then re-read the instructions.

Meltedwire

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
@ Jeremy, Hey I am new to Android too, but I almost think I went through more hell with webOS. I did exactly as he said. Didn't rename, didn't unzip. Works great! If you need help feel free to PM me. Good luck and it is worth all the headaches. It will be un-rooted when you are finished,btw. Can we safely root again the same way??? I assume not.

jamendez84

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I found the following things NOT working on a Nexus S 4g:

Facebook (app and mobile version) (facebook messeger app works well)
MMS [when I try to text a picture, it stays in "Sending mode"
GPS and navigation (directions in google maps work well)

Last edited:

bocaccio13

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I found the following things NOT working on a Nexus S 4g:

Facebook (app and mobile version) (facebook messeger app works well)
MMS [when I try to text a picture, it stays in "Sending mode"
GPS and navigation (directions in google maps work well)

I found that NO app works that needs text to be typed or read. I tried to check my bank account on the app and it wasn't gonna happen. Any fix? Whats the difference in this one and
oICSv36?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I found that NO app works that needs text to be typed or read. I tried to check my bank account on the app and it wasn't gonna happen. Any fix? Whats the difference in this one and
oICSv36?

If this is anything like the amazon app store app then you need to remove some of the old devices from your account before it'll allow you to sign in.

I haven't ran oICS so couldn't really tell you but I bet his is from source and this is a port of the official Ota they released for the GSM nexus.

bocaccio13

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
If this is anything like the amazon app store app then you need to remove some of the old devices from your account before it'll allow you to sign in.

I haven't ran oICS so couldn't really tell you but I bet his is from source and this is a port of the official Ota they released for the GSM nexus.

What is the difference in port and source?

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
To further assist you with this issue... what is your banking id and password, oh yea also your card number, experation date... LOL, jk

Couldnt resist tho :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie