ICS-Dooderbutt-4.0.3-v1

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If this is anything like the amazon app store app then you need to remove some of the old devices from your account before it'll allow you to sign in.

I haven't ran oICS so couldn't really tell you but I bet his is from source and this is a port of the official Ota they released for the GSM nexus.

Hi Beezy,

When will GPS and root be fixed? This is what I need to be working in order to switch to your ROM. Looks nice.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
GPS... not sure.

Root.. already working. Search for the newest root for 4.0.3 and you may find the answer you are looking for.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
As soon as its available im sure you will know. Pay attention to this forum and im sure one of us will post a thread when its ready to update.

bocaccio13

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
To further assist you with this issue... what is your banking id and password, oh yea also your card number, experation date... LOL, jk

Couldnt resist tho :cool:

Yeah i smiled while reading your post. But instead I waited til i got home and just checked on my pc. Afterall checking my account while driving is oh so safe isn't it....

Reactions: beezy

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
As soon as its available im sure you will know. Pay attention to this forum and im sure one of us will post a thread when its ready to update.

Thanks. I did see the post about SU 3.0.7. Being a noob, didn't realize it was for root. Had a brain fart. :-[

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Facebook App doesn't work. I'm not able to open up any picture messages either.

Also...is there a way to split up texts in the default messenger app. If It is over 160 characters the recipient is just getting random symbols and charcters like "%#$%^&@ #T#* #*&#" instead of actual words. I know I could split up the texts with Handcent but I was wondering if anyone was able to figure out how to successfully send long texts with the default messenger app.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Breezy,

Thanks for putting this out there.

I'm very impressed with this release. GPS is not a big deal for me, and I updated SU to the latest, and that works fine. Haven't had a single FC or any other issues.

Speed is just fine for me.

Installed Matr1x 12.5 without any hitch. Looking forward to further releases, especially after official source is out.

One thing: I was a little embarrassed when I sent a file to a co-worker using Bluetooth, and it identified on his machine as Dooderbutt...anyway to change the name???? :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
One thing: I was a little embarrassed when I sent a file to a co-worker using Bluetooth, and it identified on his machine as Dooderbutt...anyway to change the name???? :)

Hey now that is being original.... Isn't anyone else out there sporting a "Dooderbutt" BT tagging... LOL.....

Thats great...

joshrodriguez

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with FB not showing text or anything as well as root not working? I tried installing the FB app again but to no avail, and the browser version doesnt work either. I also tried to install the latest Superuser and Root still doesnt work. I'm thinking I have to reflash but wanted to see if someone has a fix first.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with FB not showing text or anything as well as root not working? I tried installing the FB app again but to no avail, and the browser version doesnt work either. I also tried to install the latest Superuser and Root still doesnt work. I'm thinking I have to reflash but wanted to see if someone has a fix first.

Facebook follies.... idk what's up with Facebook I use Google +

Sent from my Ice Cream Nexus

sal82-us

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
awsome ROM and the cool thing that we got it among the first thanks Beezy oe whoever ported this out the Nexus S, I've been using this "Dooderbutt" lol for 3 days now :::: issues
for the Facebook app its not the dooderbutt it the FB app developer punch of f.....n ed....t i installed ---------Facebook 1.7.3 for android and it works great except the sync options . so i knew this for sure its not dooderbutt it the facebook app developer and now i am using friendcaster for facebook and its awsome
------GPS is killing me man cause i moved into houston lately and i know nothing here after a lot search and google customer support they said the GPS physicaly in a "Cold State" as a result of the update to ICS supposly if you leave it on for 24 hrs it will start functioning again which its crap cause when the device go on a sleep it turns the GPS off and 30 minute is a max time for keeping the device awake and i am not gona stay awake taking care of my device like he just got a car crash or somthing meaning forget about it ----------------- and guys dont get me wrong whaen i say GPS navigation i mean GPS only no WiFi and no mobile network " location based on network acces point physical location" to test your GPS turn every thing off keep only the GPS on in the Location- setting.

that s been said besides aother issues with OTA of the Nexus S which we had ours from it at the first place there is tones of issues so google halted the ICS update to the Nexus S till further notice
Sad but this is life as we know it there is nothing F....n perfect and there is no stable system

and hey Dooderbutt ..... your the MAN

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
awsome ROM and the cool thing that we got it among the first thanks Beezy oe whoever ported this out the Nexus S, I've been using this "Dooderbutt" lol for 3 days now :::: issues
for the Facebook app its not the dooderbutt it the FB app developer punch of f.....n ed....t i installed ---------Facebook 1.7.3 for android and it works great except the sync options . so i knew this for sure its not dooderbutt it the facebook app developer and now i am using friendcaster for facebook and its awsome
------GPS is killing me man cause i moved into houston lately and i know nothing here after a lot search and google customer support they said the GPS physicaly in a "Cold State" as a result of the update to ICS supposly if you leave it on for 24 hrs it will start functioning again which its crap cause when the device go on a sleep it turns the GPS off and 30 minute is a max time for keeping the device awake and i am not gona stay awake taking care of my device like he just got a car crash or somthing meaning forget about it ----------------- and guys dont get me wrong whaen i say GPS navigation i mean GPS only no WiFi and no mobile network " location based on network acces point physical location" to test your GPS turn every thing off keep only the GPS on in the Location- setting.

that s been said besides aother issues with OTA of the Nexus S which we had ours from it at the first place there is tones of issues so google halted the ICS update to the Nexus S till further notice
Sad but this is life as we know it there is nothing F....n perfect and there is no stable system

and hey Dooderbutt ..... your the MAN

Thanks for the feed back,I did post a ROM built from source and everything but incoming mms works,so maybe give it a flash. If there's 4G there then you could connect to that:D

Reactions: sal82-us