[ROM][ICS] Pete Alfonso's Nightlies

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I read that article when it first came out. There is some true to it. I understand what he is saying.

When people starting flashing new ROMS it was common to swipe the battery status after each new rom.
I don't think I'm getting better battery life per say but the phone is more actually reading the battery stats. Does that make sense?

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys see that the official release should be tomorrow for ics? I won't go back because I will always be ahead of everyone else with peteralfonso rom. Maybe now he will update the version to 4.0.4

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
10-4 on Pete updating to 4.0.4. I just flashed his nightly earlier today and after running Code Name Android, oICS, and others its a nice change of pace.. Very crisp and stable ROM.

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
You might have to check the box in settings to display them. They might be turned off by default.

They're checked, i went to system settings/Display and Interface /Status bar toogle/enabled toogles.
I have BT, GPS, WIFI, Airplane mode and Theathering enabled checked, but none of them show in my notifications bar anymore :(
Do you see them ?

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
They're checked, i went to system settings/Display and Interface /Status bar toogle/enabled toogles.
I have BT, GPS, WIFI, Airplane mode and Theathering enabled checked, but none of them show in my notifications bar anymore :(
Do you see them ?

It was taking too long on 3G to download the ROM, so gonna wait till I get home on wifi. That said, someone asked same thing on Pete's twitter, Twitter.

He says:

Peter Alfonso @peteralfonso
@joeygkb you gotta click the little settings button in the notification window for them to show

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
It was taking too long on 3G to download the ROM, so gonna wait till I get home on wifi. That said, someone asked same thing on Pete's twitter, Twitter.

He says:

Peter Alfonso @peteralfonso
@joeygkb you gotta click the little settings button in the notification window for them to show

Awseome, that did it, thanks a lot man, i have to check the twiiter account more often :)
I also registered my account with RootWiki where Peter started his own thread about bugless beast.

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Battery life has gone down for me with latest 2/9 build. I have it on the interactive setting, which I presume is how it was before 2/9 build (even though this latest build, if I recall correctly, gave us option to change CPU settings).

I've also noticed that coming out of wifi, sometimes the phone has trouble switching back to 3G network. I have the latest radio flashed, too.

Is there a new Radio as well ? i thought Peter said somewhere he wasn't releasing a new radio until an official release ? what Radio version are you runing ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12