[ROM][ICS] Pete Alfonso's Nightlies

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone gotten wifi tether to work with 4g? I haven't been able to do it on either 1.12 or 1.22

Yes, mine is working fine, used it yesterday to VPN into my servers at the office for about 2 hours straight.
It worked for me in 1.18, and now in 1.22, i have 2 latptops, one with Windows XP, and another with Windows 7, and i just connect to my wifi hotspot, as defined in the wifi hotspot name i gave to it in the NS4G, also using wpa2 as well .

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question I know. But what is the differences between nighties and just plain old roms? I just downloaded the newest one and installed it.

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Issue with Activesync built into bugless beast r1.22.2012
I can sync my Exchange 2010 mailbox, contacts, and calendar, but every email i sent out, goes straight into the outbox, and sits there forever :(

I also have an iphone, and ipod, and also tested on a corworkers nexus s 4g but the stock gingerbread rom, and it works in all those devices, same EAS policy.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
So far the newest rom is great. I have seen an issue where the screen will sometimes stop rotating but that's it. Battery life has been awesome.
32817d41-0a34-1a2e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
For this latest rom, 4.0.4 do I flash the radio first or do I flash the rom first? I'm rooted and on ICS Bugless Beast already, TIA

Doesn't really matter the order, the radio is optional. Some people like to wait until an official radio is released. This one might or might not be the official. Either way, from the reports I've seen, it has improved data speeds on 3g. But it's not required to use a ROM based on 4.0.4

Reactions: rustytacos

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Is gallery sync working for anyone running the 1/31 nightly?

I'm updating now. I will let you know. I can't see why it would change. I did notice there is an option to sync only when wifi is available. Do you happen to have that checked? Might be a reason why its not syncing?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE