07-19-2012 12:17 PM
391 ... 141516
tools
    michaelsdk - I found a Mystic Halo Live Wallpaper that worked just fine, downloaded and installed from the Market Google Play Store. I am running v7.
    03-13-2012 11:37 PM
    I really love this rom and it gets even better with every release! However I have been struggling to get the GPS working to no avail since I first flashed v3.

I've tried what others have tried including clearing Maps data, uninstalling/reinstalling it, downloading GPS Fix and other apps to help with aGPS data downloads, waiting for up to 15 mins to get a fix, using other apps to try and get a GPS fix, and complete wipe and reflashing the rom.

Kind of at my end here, no other options left, and it's not the device because GPS was working for all apps before I came to this rom.

Any other pointers out there?
    03-14-2012 09:56 AM
    Just a little update on how things are going...
    Justin just had a baby so if you see him around make sure to say congrats.
    Me,I'm in the middle of moving/remolding so things have been completely crazy lately. I still do as much work as I can when I have the free time. I should be all moved in and have everything set back up to pump out another update.
    I've been throwing around a idea in my head for awhile and I need to talk with the other guys first but I'm thinking about doing some type of a nightly,it might not be so nightly but more of a help us test things. That would be of great help to all of us. That way we get more eyes on stuff to find any issues. As always these would be beta test builds that could function 100% and there be a good chance that somethings wouldn't work right at all. These we be in a different tester thread. I'll get back to everyone about that after I get to talk it over with everyone. We'll get a update together soon
    03-14-2012 04:23 PM
    yofat004 - GPS wasn't working a few versions back for me (I think v3 - v5) but here with the latest version, it works perfect. I do want to point out that I make sure I cleared every last bit on my phone, from dalvik to sd card, when I flashed the last time. I know you've probably tried this already but I just wanted to throw out my experience with the ROM. Try reflashing and clearing caches a few times.
    yofat004 likes this.
    03-14-2012 06:39 PM
    hey guys. gotta bit of a problem. My messenger was force closing so I rebooted my phone and not it's stuck on the android bootscreen all day. I was wondering what to do. Is there any way to salvage my phone with out having to lose all my data?
    03-17-2012 08:41 PM
    hey guys. gotta bit of a problem. My messenger was force closing so I rebooted my phone and not it's stuck on the android bootscreen all day. I was wondering what to do. Is there any way to salvage my phone with out having to lose all my data?
    Well that's not a very typical thing to have happen. First thing I would do is wipe cache and dalvik (not data) then reflash the rom and gapps. If that wont work, then a full wipe and flash might be your only option.
    03-17-2012 09:06 PM
    Well that's not a very typical thing to have happen. First thing I would do is wipe cache and dalvik (not data) then reflash the rom and gapps. If that wont work, then a full wipe and flash might be your only option.
    yeah wiping cache didn't work. Ended up having to wipe data and reflash. It solved the problem. I had titanium backup do a backup last week so all is good I didn't really lose much. Thanks
    03-18-2012 10:44 AM
    Wow!!!! Best ICS ROM I've tried yet. So smooth and quick. I love it. Haven't tried everything out yet, but its awesome so far. Thanks a lot
    03-30-2012 08:48 PM
    Does anybody know if DBv7 is compatible with the new radio mentioned in xda-developers?

We have a thread on it too: here

-M
    04-01-2012 02:10 PM
    Does anybody know if DBv7 is compatible with the new radio mentioned in xda-developers?

We have a thread on it too: here

-M
    Decided to give it a go. It installed just fine, but I haven't been using it enough yet to see if there is any significant difference.

Anybody know how to tell what version of the radio is running? I couldn't find it in the system settings...

-M
    04-02-2012 08:05 AM
    Will the new OTA update coming from Sprint work with my phone being rooted and having this ROM on it?
    04-02-2012 11:59 AM
    Decided to give it a go. It installed just fine, but I haven't been using it enough yet to see if there is any significant difference.

Anybody know how to tell what version of the radio is running? I couldn't find it in the system settings...

-M
    I installed just the radio on v7 and haven't had any problems. You can verify it at System Settings->About phone->Baseband Version. The new version should be D720SPRLC1, you can see the older radio versions on Peter Alfonso's site.
    Mordac likes this.
    04-02-2012 03:58 PM
    Will the new OTA update coming from Sprint work with my phone being rooted and having this ROM on it?
    No, it wont update. Everyone, correct me if i'm inaccurate in this statement, but being rooted won't stop you from receiving updates, but i believe you have to be running a Google signed official ROM to receive updates.
    04-05-2012 10:09 AM
    Hey Beezy,

Just checking in.

Dooderbutt is still working well - some battery issues, but that seems to be across the board for ICS.

Was wondering if development is still ongoing?

-M
    05-01-2012 04:03 PM
    This ROM is excellent and is so much better than the stock ICS release but, I'm hungry again and craving "Jellybeans" Got any updates coming in the future?
    07-12-2012 12:50 AM
    OK so I strayed a little and went with another developer to check out "Jellybean" and I'm not really that impressed. I do like the voice search and the "siri" like responses. Currents is kinda neat but, there were allot of bugs. My Bluetooth would connect to my radio and would download and even say completed but, audio was still only coming frommy phone. If you do decide to work on it please keep the following things: Battery Mods, I like the drop down settings for Wireless, Bluetooth ect. It just makes it easier than having to go into settings and mess with that stuff. Basically just keep everything you can in your current rom when you transfer over to "Jellybean." I would like to see a mod to remove the Google Search bar. I have a dedicated seach button so I don't really need it plastered all over my Home screen. What more can I say but, I'm sorry I left and in about 5 minutes I wiping my phone and coming back to V7, Thank for all the hard work you guys do.
    07-19-2012 12:17 PM
391 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD