07-19-2012 12:17 PM
391 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Honestly had no clue there was a problem there.Ill have to set that up and trouble shoot that.

Checking into.

Can I get a little detail from all you on a couple things.

-Did you full wipe before flashing the v-4
    -Did you flash the ROM and gapps at same time? If not what was the process you did?
    -Did you restore any backed up data?
    -If you uncheck the calendar sync and check it again does it try to sync and then just spit out the error of can't sync now?

Just trying to find out what is different between your guys and mine. I just hit the error with paid apps,I think i know why it's doing that ill try to get a fix together for that.
    -I did full wipe prior to flashing v-4
    -I flashed ROM rebooted, then gapps.
    -Did not restore any data other than gmail account
    -Yes, same error.

Hope this helps. Other than calendar and the weird flash after power button I love the rom.
    12-31-2011 05:54 PM
    Any way to enable the on-screen buttons?
    12-31-2011 06:57 PM
    Is wallet crashing on startup for everyone or just me?
    12-31-2011 07:37 PM
    Thanks guys we got confirmed that the calendar is fixed now and working out the paid app issue with the market,and looking into the regular email client issue. I'll get update out as soon as possible.
    I just downloaded this morning and the changelog says the calendar sync issue is fixed but i'm still having it. Is the version currently up not the version with the calendar fixed?
    12-31-2011 09:07 PM
    Still having the calendar issue,yes.
    12-31-2011 09:09 PM
    I also just noticed some stability issues with the camera. It loads slower than normal and it crashed the first time when actually trying to capture the picture. second time it worked.
    12-31-2011 10:02 PM
    I also just noticed some stability issues with the camera. It loads slower than normal and it crashed the first time when actually trying to capture the picture. second time it worked.
    Same thing here. Performance has improved though.
    12-31-2011 10:04 PM
    Same thing here. Performance has improved though.
    Yes first use of the camera will force close then it should perform normally.
    We have all but the email problem solved I'lll work more on that tomorrow. Sorry have to set up a exchange to see whats causing the issue.In the meantime if you want to help trouble shoot grab "aLogcat" from the market and allow it to run in the background after it errors out pull the log from it and send it to me in a PM don't post in on the forum.
    dmcgaffin likes this.
    01-01-2012 04:42 AM
    I'm really trying to update my nexus s 4g but i just don't want to mess anything up. if someone could give me a step by step explanation i would appreciate it.
    01-01-2012 10:50 AM
    i just installed this ROM and it's awesome (donated). 4G, Tethering and MMS makes this a huge improvement over my old one. question: will minor updates, like the forthcoming one that hopefully fixes the calendar, be pushed out in update.zip files or something similar? or will i have to reflash the entire ROM?
    benjamin.h.kaiser likes this.
    01-01-2012 11:46 AM
    thank you for this! awesome rom!
    01-01-2012 03:48 PM
    This rom is great, When I start recording and have the WiFi turned on there is a helicopter noise when I play it back. I don't know if its just me.
    01-01-2012 05:31 PM
    UPDATE 4: flashed v5. running flawlessly. Battery life also amazing.

UPDATE3: I am too having calendar sync issues. That is the only issue thus far. Great job everyone that worked on it. Thanks!

UPDATE2: after installing 4 straight times in recovery without reboot. Install took and everything is running GREAT!!! Facelock is working with my full beard....sweet

UPDATE: got zip installed. however just sitting on "android" boot screen. Have run install 4 times. Something wrong with v4

HELP PLEASE............... have unlocked bootloader and clockwork mod 5.0.2.0. error with flashing rom: "signature verification failed." What am I doing wrong?
    01-01-2012 06:20 PM
    I'm new to this stuff. I have rooted and installed the ROM from your other thread. However I want to use this one to have GPS and WiMAX back. I'm running into problems using clockwork to enter recovery mode to back up and clear my current ROM and install this one. Do I need to re-root this new ROM in order for clockwork to function properly? Thanks for any help and sorry for the noob question

EDIT: apparently I was unaware that charging prevented access to what I was trying to do. Fixed now, ROM is working great! Having never done this before, this was a very easy, painless process. Keep up the good work
    01-02-2012 03:08 AM
    Everything works flawlessly. Should be an option to donate, this thing has no hickups except a few sync issues. Had to play with the maps login a few times but got it to work. Seriously this is pretty damn bug free for what I expected.

A++
    beezy likes this.
    01-02-2012 06:46 AM
    Um, there is a way to donate. See the button in my profile above my typing.. yea. Thats a donate button Beezy has one too
    01-02-2012 01:23 PM
    Bug Report:

Screen Capture is not working for me. Can others using this specific ROM please confirm.

Pressing Volume down and power button simultaneously should create a screen capture image in your gallery.
    01-02-2012 03:19 PM
    Bug Report:

Screen Capture is not working for me. Can others using this specific ROM please confirm.

Pressing Volume down and power button simultaneously should create a screen capture image in your gallery.
    works fine for me... you did sumthin wrong lol
    01-02-2012 05:01 PM
    v-5 is now up for download. You must full wipe

Follow Dooderbutt on G+ for updates
    charn65 likes this.
    01-02-2012 06:04 PM
    I love your ROM but the only thing that bugs me is the lack of a system dictionary is there anyway to get one?
    01-02-2012 06:57 PM
    I followed all the steps and I was able to get ICS on my nexus 4g everything but my calendar seems to be working. I cant create new events or sync what is online. any tips or ideas from be greatly appreciated.

thanks

John
    01-02-2012 07:13 PM
    I followed all the steps and I was able to get ICS on my nexus 4g everything but my calendar seems to be working. I cant create new events or sync what is online. any tips or ideas from be greatly appreciated.

thanks

John
    Just making sure you wiped data/factory reset and wiped cache then flashed v-5 ?
    01-02-2012 08:19 PM
    Transparent Power Widget and 4G Widget mod is up for download in post #3.

beezy likes this.
    01-02-2012 09:26 PM
    so far so good my wimax works and everything as it should great job =)
    beezy likes this.
    01-02-2012 09:47 PM
    Sir i just want to thank you in Jesus name, AMEN!!!! WOOOPPPP!!!!
    beezy likes this.
    01-02-2012 11:49 PM
391 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD