[RoM] AOSP 4.0.3 - updated 02/11

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RoM] AOSP 4.0.3 - updated 12/24 Face Unlock

V2 looks good. Able to fix the issues with maps, but can't, for the life of me, get calendar to sync. It errors saying problem retry later. Haven't tried titaniun back from another rom. At any rate, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Reactions: beezy

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

V2 looks good. Able to fix the issues with maps, but can't, for the life of me, get calendar to sync. It errors saying problem retry later. Haven't tried titaniun back from another rom. At any rate, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I noticed that one glad it's not just me but sad that it's happening. We'll check it out see what we can do to get that taken care of,I would leave it unchecked if you notice any battery issues.

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed that I am not able to buy any app from the android market .
Getting error - an error occurred. Please try again.
Can anybody help ??:(

Sent from my Dooderbutt-aosp-v-2 using Tapatalk

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed that I am not able to buy any app from the android market .
Getting error - an error occurred. Please try again.
Can anybody help ??:(

Sent from my Dooderbutt-aosp-v-2 using Tapatalk

Sorry to say but had to move to the latest Alpha build (19) of CM9 from the xda forums as I couldn't purchase anything from the market using this build. Nevertheless i would want to thank the developers for the effort.
The face unlock feature provided is awesome :eek:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WizLateefUh

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I have a question:

If I install this ROM, can I use Rom Manager to (if I ever wanted to) flash my backup of my rooted stock ROM that I made today?

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep! Ron manager will take you right back to where you were when you ran the backup.

Just make sure you have a correct backup. Good luck

parth0295

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RoM] AOSP 4.0.3 - updated 12/25 Face Unlock

For some reason, when i try to enable face unlock in settings>security, it says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped." when i hit face unlock. PLEASE HELP... great rom though :)

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
is there anyway to Save your homescreen configuration when wiping and flashing anew Rom?

As was already mentioned. If you have a 3rd party launcher such as go launcher or launcher pro they both have the ability to save your settings. Even if they didn't, you could save them in titanium backup restore app and data and your configuration would be saved as well.

philbw

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
is there anyway to Save your homescreen configuration when wiping and flashing anew Rom?

Yep. I've been doing this since using the SDK port in October. Backup your apps and settings with titanium backup (free version works just fine). Then after installing the new rom go to restore, find [Desktop] Launcher 4.x.x. Choose restore them when prompted choose Data Only. This will keep the updated launcher in the new rom while restoring your home screen configuration. Occasionally some apps will say not found (just delete and set again) and some widgets need to be placed again. Folders (which I have a ton of) always restore completely. As I said, I've been using this technique since the SDK port and have never had a problem.

davidmagik

May 16, 2011
Visit site

Thank you! That sounds like exactly what I am looking for. To be clear, you are proposing this method for stock ICS w/o a 3rd party launcher, correct?

ashmiller

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

Is this build basically the build from this thread but updated to v2 and now v3? I just wanted to make sure that I am flashing the absolute latest and greatest, cutting-edge, ROM ever!

Also, big thanks to Beezy and all of Team Hydro for another crazy awesome ICS ROM! You guys are the best!

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Is this build basically the build from this thread but updated to v2 and now v3? I just wanted to make sure that I am flashing the absolute latest and greatest, cutting-edge, ROM ever!

Also, big thanks to Beezy and all of Team Hydro for another crazy awesome ICS ROM! You guys are the best!

This one is built from source.....the other is a port of the ns ota.

Long days and pleasant nights............

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

The other one is a PORT of the Nexus S from T-Mobile. They already recieved their ICS OTA and it was ported over.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

I heard there will be a update later that has MMS working,i'll check calender out and see what can be done. ;)

Reactions: drummer7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463